This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formal complaint:

I haven't seen anyone do this before, but I'd like to place a complaint agains -=:TOB:=-Mechanist. His language is constantly offensive and abusive, he spams long speech binds over and over and has to ability to comprimise or curb his behaviour. The camel's back broke today on brody's when he was asked (by me) to stop spamming his binds and he responded with, and I quote "Friday you suck my oily cock."

I have screenshots of that and the even more rude behaviour that followed on request.

I've seen Mechanists 4-5 line binds on the Crackaz server and he's been warned about them there. The only offensive language I've seen from him was him swearing about some thief DM'ing. If it continues on the Crackaz server, please document it, either with screenshots or just by noting the time/timezone and date (we can check logs) and report it to Entropy or me.

Man, all I can say is it MUST have been bad language if it offended Friday.

Comment

Isn't that HomeSkillet?
      The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Nope, mechanist was acting like an idiot today. Third time I saw him do this ( note, i dont play much with him either! ) Brody ... do something about him :|
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I second that, Fri.

Mech was being an all round pain. I mean... the thing he was saying to Fri' where just plain abusive to her.....

Fri, Brody will have the logs on his webpage, they should be up sometime tomorrow I think, because it updates slowly.
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

Also, he's just so annoying with his constant "DMER" and "LAMER" shouts.
            JM

Comment

Banned, permanently, from my server.

Also, if I see any behaviour like that on Mog's, he'll be banned there.
              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

FYI, he's been playing as "Jesus_King_of_Peace" lately.

Comment

www.tearsofblood.com
                  http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                  -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                  -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                  -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

edit*

BTW dp, I din't get flamed much by him other then shut the hell up, etc. Mostly because I argue with these people when they do this. Friday was the real victom
                    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

-=:ToB:=-Mechanist has been cut from the team due to bad behavior. We greatly apologize to the community for his behavior, (especially to Fri and Phae)

On a lighter note, our member FireTiger5 decided he can't live without tut (after leaving 2 times already)..he once again managed to get his butt back into ToB. Welcome back taffer... this time think twice before leaving, may save you the tryout

Snip, since DP is lazy.
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

apology accepted DP!

Comment

hi online,

for fixxer: the logs are updated daily on my webpage, except the logs between friday and sunday. cuz on weekends we do not work in my office. those files are definatly viewable from monday running. the same means for the lovely admin ressource (u know, "The forbidden word", :wink: )

for fri: i am very sorry for that what happened. i check the logs. i ll talk to all admins about that then, be sure. u ll get a post about the decision what we do.
                          thank u for ur complaint. we ll work on it.

for all: never stop keep brodys clear. so we make sure to have a good funserver for all.

cu online
                          brody
                          A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                          Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

>>>JukAhey<<<

Nice one Brody, your the man!
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

bastard fixxer,

for that bad word i know only one answer:

>>> Woshoa <<<

A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X