X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA? Deleted my post

Originally posted by KewlAzMe

[DELETED]

This just adds fuel to the fire. Why couldn't you leave what I wrote? It was civil and made sense!

Why don't you just give up? You obviously aren't getting back in the servers. And most threads where you post get locked. What's the point?

Comment

EDIT: So i wrote something like this:

In response to SwissMerc asking me to just leave.... I said I wont leave but Ill be on my best behavior while in the forums as long as you stop referring to me as Tundra, and stop referring to tundra as KewlAzMe/KAM/etc. We are in fact 2 totally different people....... sharing what I like to call the same virtual prison cell; one of us guilty, one of us innocent, but guilty by association. However.... Ive been PM'd and contacted by many members of the community that would still like to have private games with me so while you may not see me on the regular servers, when I return I have some private matches to play in. ('aimbots off' of course )

Grank and Swiss Merc, with your references to the "DramaQueen" name, you guys are fun bringing that back up but at no point in the conversations we've had does that name apply.... Had no dramatic moments or issues to bring up. Using is to sound cool on my behalf is ok though, so I'll let it slide.

There was something else too but I forget what it was, since someone deleted the original post for no reason, I had to bring it up from scratch of what I remembered.

Remember I have come back offering only normal questions and advice that pertains to things I know.... it is the handful of those that dislike me that attack me with the off topic comments.
      KewlAzMe = LOL

Omega, read carefully, never did I say "Let me back in" anywhere. There is nothing to "Give UP". Im not trying to get anything! My posts get closed because people (especially server admins) feel it necessary to take every topic off course to flame me when I just add normal on-topic insight. If they can't play nice, why should I be blamed?

Comment

Omega, read carefully, never did I say "Let me back in" anywhere. There is nothing to "Give UP". Im not trying to get anything!
        so why bother being on your best behavior and why even bother posting?
        if u know u'll get nowhere why try and impress us with good manners and such...posting here forever and ever will not make a ban dissapear
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

[blahblahblah] </snip>

Omega, read carefully, never did I say "Let me back in" anywhere. There is nothing to "Give UP". Im not trying to get anything! My posts get closed because people (especially server admins) feel it necessary to take every topic off course to flame me when I just add normal on-topic insight. If they can't play nice, why should I be blamed?
          Okay... So why do you stick around then? Discussing a game you can't even play online... I think the reason why the server admins flame your posts is because you broke the rules in their server, why should they play nice to you?
          It's like a friend gave a party in your house while you were away leaving a total mess of the place. And that friend still tries to hang around with you even though you are mad at him. Get my point?

Comment

anyway this whole thread is meaningless..BA closed it for a reason and u made another..do u think that will do anything? this one will jsut be locked as well..in fact... i think i will now since u'll just be retyping everything BA already deleted in the last thread
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
              Omega, read carefully, never did I say "Let me back in" anywhere. There is nothing to "Give UP". Im not trying to get anything!
              so why bother being on your best behavior and why even bother posting?
              if u know u'll get nowhere why try and impress us with good manners and such...posting here forever and ever will not make a ban dissapear
              whoops, sorry DP, missed the edit:

EDIT:My posts get closed because people (especially server admins) feel it necessary to take every topic off course to flame me when I just add normal on-topic insight. If they can't play nice, why should I be blamed?
              Like I said, Im not trying to get back in or "Impress" anyone. Its not good manners, its common courtesy and its psychology. As I've come back, Im no longer the guy attacking anyone. Everyone of my posts has been on topic until someone else decides to attack me. I guess the irony of it all is all I want to show. I haven't asked anyone for anything, but I get all kinds of comments thrown at me.
              Im adding normal responses and questions that I have that I feel others might have and giving my insight. Thats it. Nothing to stop or quit or be ashamed about.

Comment

Kewl, again, think before you type. There is more than *one* moderator in this forum. I don't close or delete everything. I did not delete any of your posts.
                Pointing the finger at just one mod.

Comment

KAM, the problem is you HAVEN'T been on "best behavior" since you've been back. Just BEING here is evidence of bad behavior on your part, and given your past, both here and at TTLG, no one is going to believe that you're going to behave well. Saying that you're just trying to offer your insight is also pile of garbage. No one believes that you're doing anything out of altruism. It's nothing more than a transparent attempt to garner sympathy from those who don't know you sell enough to know how pathetic you really are. You get a kick out of starting trouble, as you've shown over and over again, and this is just more shit-disturbing on your part. No one who knows you, knows the trouble you've created, or is aware of the way you've betrayed this community's trust, and raped its players ingame wants you here, so being here is essentially just raging by you.

Comment

Working...
                  X