This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unban impulse episode 2: the brody encounter

Ok what was is it this time? I wasn't cheating or being abusive...only koing. Is that now a bannable offense?

This is really pathetic :wink: .

:grin: On what server? :grin:
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Brodys Challenge...and somehow its not amusing when I'm banned this time for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The logs will show that anyway, unless of course an admin decides to fabricate some...

Comment

Well you say you are only KOing. And brody's server has a rule about DMing heavely ... but we will see what brody or jim has to say :grin:
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

No-one ever warned me about heavily koing; its a ridiculous reason to ban someone. I have the impression that simply because I koed brody and didn't return to confront him when asked, he got upset and simply banned me on emotion rather than reason.

Now I don't seriously expect him to admit that, but I know that is what motivated the ban. Now please just unban me, I apologise for whatever (if anything) I have done wrong .

Comment

Impulse, I don't think insulting Brody will get you anywhere.

It's his server, he can ban you if he wants. So you really have no right saying what's "unreasonable" and what isn't. It's his server.

Comment

The Dragon dos not lie. Tehre's a handy F2 button that will display server rules. Though percentage of KOing wouod be useful, it does clearly state that overuse of KOing (AKA: DMing) is severly unwanted. I'll admit, it dos seem little unerasonable, but i havn't seen the logs, and i've only heard one side of the story.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                No-one ever warned me about heavily koing;
                Know the rules where you're playing.

Comment

Impulse,

u know best that there is enough posting about ur kos. u win every fight with ur lag kos.
                  so that + the rule for no guardhunting makes the reason for ur ban.
                  it is not needed to caution, cuz u know as best about the lag kos. u should remember ur task as thief, and get the objectives.
                  i specced u a few maps b4 i joined myself and observed u each map doin nothing else but sitting and waiting for guard to knock him, what u did. u enticed the guards to knock them. always and always again.

the ban gets lifted at Nov, 1st 2003. i ask to to think about lag kos. u should be so fair to all players and avoid that. remember ur task and get the objectives. as in my rule:
                  "Your Trophys are not the Guards-no Guardhunting"

brody
                  A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

WEll-said sah!
                    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Impulse, at least reduce your number of KOs, can't you see that it only pisses people off? This doesn't make you popular in any way.
                      JM

Comment

Not only have you 'tried' to insult Brody... your trying to justify what you did by saying 'you weren't warned' and also you have just made a fucking public exhibition of it again!!!!

For fucks sake, impulse if anyone is pathetic its you.

Brody doesnt have to put a fucking server up for you! he could password it and use it for himself and his close friends... your not mother-fucking exclusive to his server you idiot. You fucking get it FREE OF CHARGE.

Your saying this is pathetic....! your moaning about a server THATS NOT EVEN YOURS! You need to wise up to the fact that the admins disliked your playing style and have (this time) acted upon it. You've had it coming...

It wouldnt surprise me if Brody extended the ban period because of this thread... because If I where him... and I saw this thread I'd BAN your dumb ass to all enternity!

I personally cannot believe the absolute cheek of this thread... 'what is it this time?'!?!?!?! when I read that, I thought 'you fucking prick.... you selfish, mother-bitch prick'.

Brodys resposnse to this thread could not have been put in a nicer way... it really couldnt... and you are just rubbing it right in his face, by saying he did it through emotion rather than good judgement!
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

WHOA!

-Steps aside-

So, anyway, your complaining that Brody has banned you? Does Brody not supply his most excellent server for everyone free of charge? Is Brody not quite simply one of the nicest guys in the Commuinity..... Yes he does, and Yes he is.

Knowing brody quite well I take personal insult to you slagging him off here, who the hell are you to judge him? well I'm telling you if you don't like it lump it, go play on another server, and next time... try not to make such a show of yourself and resolve the issue via a simple PM, Brody has delt with this int he nicest possible way and your acting like a spoilt child...

I'll be talking with Brody tommorow no doubt, you'll be lucky if your ever unbanned. I don't want or expect an apoligy but brody deserves one.
                          ~TuF~

Comment

hmm, you're over the line Impulse.

I would suggest apologizing to Brody.

Brody, I would make it a permenent ban anyway.

Comment

*Impulse digs his own grave*

Comment

Working...
                              X