Vine arrow crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine arrow crash

I've been getting wierd bugs when i pull out a vine arrow while i'm in water. Onl;y vine arrows for some reason. I get about a half-screen error message when i do, but i cna understand enough that it's becasue i pulled out a vine arrow. i'll see if i can ge the error message here.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

<--- has no problem with vine arrows in water, even firing and climbing vine arrows from water works fine.

reinstall UT and thievary, or whole windows. Get new motherboard, graphics and sound drivers

Comment

Originally posted by koraX
      reinstall UT and thievary, or whole windows. Get new motherboard, graphics and sound drivers
      Also, moving to another town, state, or even country has been known to help.

Comment

I sut got a new computer, it has nothing ot do wiht y house, but it is a certified UEngine problem, tht has to do wiht the rope scripting, buti have no clue how ot fix it.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Would you be able to recreate it and post a copy of the message or a screen shot here?
          One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -
          The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by koraX
            climbing vine arrows from water works fine.
            not for me, but i have only tried it online. maybe it is like water-crouch bug and doesn't happen in single player
            This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
              Would you be able to recreate it and post a copy of the message or a screen shot here?
              Make sure it's a screen shot. He'll never solve the problem if he types it out....
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
              X