Calling all bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all bug reports

I'm trying to compile a list of bugs which still need fixing but I can't find that many.

There are only a couple in this forum I can find.

Can anyone else think of any?
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Um.... well, what about that thing where you cant see through the vents properly? Like on Asylum where you cant see the body through the cell door... is that a bug or a video card issue?

Also... its not a bug but since where collecting things that are going to be sorted in the final version of TUT... what about taking out the 'objective crosshair' where it turns red. It makes maps like Skelston Head become... ahhh... tiresome. I mean, would we REALLY miss it that much? I think not.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

- I would miss the crosshair- very useful when the objective is stacked!

- To my knowledge, I never had trouble seeing the body in asylum. If it is there, I can see itI think it is a network issue? Also, is this related to the problem of guards disappearing before your eyes (though you can still here footsteps if they are moving)? One example of this might be a couple of guards in DE: one in the book house, and the other at the top of the guest house stairs (look, u do not see, move in, become a pincushion).

- Bug: Guards ignore patrol route orders given by human guards.
      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
        - I would miss the crosshair- very useful when the objective is stacked!
        I think a vote is in order.... :| :roll:
        -YT

Comment

Leatherman needs to get his butt in here, he rattled off a few of them just the other night to me. He can splain them himself.

SOOOOO.....progress being made on 1.5 aye? Can we expect it SOON?! :wink: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, when it's done.

Comment

Actually I'm trying to push them in the right direction with a comprehensive list

I noticed the bots ignoring me too, I thought it was a one-off. Does it happen all the time?

As for the visibility bug, it's not going to get fixed. No-one really knows exactly what causes it and it doesn't affect everyone...sorry :?
            -

Comment

One thing I would like to see *toned down*. The AI's KEEN sense of hearing, it's a bit much sometimes, when you KO, versus actually killing a guard. KO's are susposed to be quiet. Sure let the AI come running when a guard is actually killed, they make more noise when killed. Not have every guard from within a so called mile radius come running to see what the commotion is, when there is a KO. I think their hearing is *too* good.
              Not a bug I know, but, something I wanted to say anyway.

Comment

I'm sorry to break it to you BA but Joel...Joel's dead. They say his dog killed him in his sleep and made its nest in his stomach to have its babies. It was weeks before the neighbours reported the smell to the police...

Or he could have faked his death...no one's seen him eitherway though...
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                  I'm sorry to break it to you BA but Joel...Joel's dead. They say his dog killed him in his sleep and made its nest in his stomach to have its babies. It was weeks before the neighbours reported the smell to the police...
                  Scratch what I said about his sex life, then....

Comment

I must say that the AI's sense of hearing is wolf-like....

theres also the fact that when you KO an AI... every bloody AI in the vicinity comes running over to your location with flares alight and swords at the ready.... BA is very right in saying that KO should be more silent.
                    -YT

Comment

I noticed the bots ignoring me too, I thought it was a one-off. Does it happen all the time?
                      Yes. There was a post sometime ago about it, so I know I am not the only one.
                      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

I'm sorry to break it to you BA but Joel...Joel's dead.
                        So, I guess that is why Joel's dog is singing aye? OK, who can we talk to now.

Comment

I don't mind the AI's hearing. The invis flash is what I see as the most critical bug at the moment, that has to be fixed. It's not right that you flash completely bright before you drink an invis pot. Kind of loses the element of stealth.

Comment

I mind the hearing, I think its ridiculous. Also need to fix the bug exploit some thieves use to get the map in the center house, the one with the awning you jump off of in Skelstonhead. Thieves can get the map without having to open the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                              I mind the hearing, I think its ridiculous. Also need to fix the bug exploit some thieves use to get the map in the center house, the one with the awning you jump off of in Skelstonhead. Thieves can get the map without having to open the chest.
                              And guards can see if the map is in the chest...

Comment

Working...
                              X