This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMpulse banned...

Ok. I've played with Impulse many a time (before my unfortunate banning from CTG) and, aside from one episode in which he blocked the darkened enlightenment exit with a vine arrow so that my team, the guards, couldn't get there in time, he really hasn't done that much bad. However, after this episode, I pointed out that what he was doing was cheating. He disagreed. I asked him if he thought spawnraping was fair when playing. He said it was a perfectly fair tactic. I pointed out that the server, CTG, banned spawnraping, and that LR had specifically told players this. WE got into in argument about this, upon which Fridae came on and defended spawnraping and blocking exits. However, this is not something that Impulse should be banned for. I have never seen him do anything that has really wrecked the game. The thread he started asking about his ban turned into a flame war, due in equal parts to Impulse, as well as Phae and Fixxxer. (Nothing against any of you ). They all started fighting, and it decended into a flame war. Please do not consider this thread when considering his ban. I think that this ban, and most bans done in TUT, are a simple demonstration that some people take this game wwwaaaaaay too seriously. People are waaay too concerned about their TUT social lives. Then again, thats just me, but I'm trying to help impulse here, even though I don't agree with on everything.
    GLORY TO THE MANY!

I want you to show me proof Friday has EVER defended spawnraping. Until you do, I'm calling you a bald-faced liar.

Aside from that, is there ANY purpose to this thread, other than to bring up a topic that's already run it's course, or to insult everyone who doesn't take your particular "laid-back-flame-anyone-I-want" approach to online gaming? If not, I'll be locking it shortly.

Comment

I'm merely defending Impulse. I don't think he's done anything wrong. Why don't you look for the evidence LR? We all know that your entire life involves sitting in front of a monitor looking over the archives of the TUT games. Of course you won't look for it, since you wish it wasn't true. Keep wishing, LR, sad sad man. Go ban someone. Doesn't it make you feel POWERFUL? hehe heh heh. You need to make a social life online because your own real one just isn't there. I'm sure you basically take this approach of not talking to and being an asshole to anyone that has ever even remotely pissed you off in real life too. Are you even sure that Fridae is a woman? YOU KNOW THEM ONLINE DUMBASS. GOD. PATHETIC. You take this game way too seriously, and I'm glad I don't have to play on your server, since it's run by you. Stupid asshole.
      GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

since you won't allow anyone to defend another player, and have to respond like an unhappy animal to a perfectly fair, normal post, you only show how eager you are to start a fight. If you want one, you found one, pal. Now resume the only social life you have, IE online, with people you only know online and whom you've most likely never met and that you only know through playing a game. No wonder you take this game too seriously, its your life. And that is truly sad.
        GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Congrats, LR, you've been pawned. You do know that I don't care at all what you think of me?
          GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

In other words, no, this thread serves no purpose other than to spam and flame. That's what I thought.

Good night.

Comment

Working...
            X