This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from Brodys challenge

Hi, for some reason I am banned from the server even though me and brody cleared this mis-understanding up (its to do with shooting cracks). I still get a server rejected connection message each time I want to join and I politly request that this be turned off so I can join the server like he said...

nothing to see on here, move on move on!

Comment

So what are you saying, everything is cleared up?

Comment

No, I still cant join his server and would like to

Comment

Either the server is full, which it has been this afternoon, or you are still banned. His server can only handle 12 people. Phae and myself tried to get in earlier, and couldn't, because it was full. If your still banned talk to Brody about it.

Comment

ok I'll make it even more simple
            A: I Have spoken to him about it and I shouldnt be banned
            B: I queued on ASE and the server wasnt full when it entered me (9/12 players)
            does this compute to your brain now?

Comment

Yes, it does compute with my brain, and you did *NOT* explain yourself at all until the last post. Don't you dare get snippy with me. I am trying to help. Chill. Maybe you should be banned with a coming attitude I see from you.
              Talk to him about it, send him a PM for crying out loud.
              Does that compute with your brain, send him a PM.

Comment

Both ASE and the UT browser fucks up with the number of players playing when the server has the new UT patch. So there. It might have been full.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                  Both ASE and the UT browser fucks up with the number of players playing when the server has the new UT patch. So there. It might have been full.
                  ASE correctly displays the number of players in the server, it just doesn't list all their names sometimes.

Comment

Fox Hound dont be an ass, PM Brody....
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

Fox, we cleared yesterday. there i was at home. my thievery server is standing at my office, there i am just the next day. so u are unbanned from now on u had get this reply.
                      i ask to be a bit more patience, could u?

ok. so what happened on Brodys Challenge:
                      my nephew Feivel (on as Pit_Bull_(G) ) and me played. Fox Hound joined and we played together. Mapchange to theatre. PitBull left the game cuz of thieverycrash. Fox did thief, me guard. i searched overground and placed some ais. then i went in the underground where the cemetary is and searched. there i saw the little walldoor open. i closed it and searched in the underground area that the relics still there. as long i searched i heard not any door or else, so i was sure, fox is still in. little rascal i am, i placed myself at the switch for the walldoor and did my thtaunt laughing. after some secs, i told him to come out and to leave, i let him go. he didnt answer, i repeated. he asked, if i mean him and where he should come out. i gave him a sign what i meant with open/close+open/close the walldoor by using switch. so now he knew for sure that i know he is in. i told him again, i dont wanna trap him, he may come out and go ahaed. its lame for me to trap and kill him there.
                      then the walldoor goes open and he crouched out. he had his bow, i did nothing, cuz i wanted him to go. then he cracked me. in that situation i run in the fire and lost my life. for that i kicked him for not holding the deal.
                      thats it.
                      i thought !!!
                      then he joined back in and insulted me very hard. he used words like:
                      "shit zwitter, dumb ass, ficken arschloch" and left the game again. then later, discovered by accidant, he joined in as "BlueRocks" and changed one or two maps later in again as "Player1". the whole time i played with my nephew and i thought "BlueRocks" is my sister "Piper". i thought she is in game and uses my Girlfriends name "BlueRocks" for fun. then i realized that it is Fox Hound. so again in a short list:

1. Fraud by breaking a deal ( ok, misunderstanding its forgiven )
                      2. Insulting Player ( which is also admin in that situation)
                      3. Using otherones Playername

Also i lift the ban from today. cuz i kicked you for fraud me by breaking deal i might have provoked raging. so i do quit pro quo, i give us two a new chance.

cu online
                      brody
                      A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Understood Brody.

Fairs fair.
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

I dint mean to be abit inpatient in the above posts, I was abit annoyed about something other then thievery UT....what you said was right but my resolution was really big to take advantage of my radeon 9800), its quite hard to see the small text when your on a very high resolution. I dint actually know when I came out of the little hole in threatre by the big fire that brody was letting me out and knew I was there (I missed his text msgs on the screen) so I shot a crack right at his head without knowing he was actually letting me out and unfortunatly ran into the fire. I hadnt realised I did anything wrong till I saw "Connection failed" message. I was real pissed about something else at the time and I started swearing around in abit of crude german thinking he'd banned me from the server for no apparent reason then just killing him. I l8r rejoined as "BlueRocks" (apparently brodys gf!! *Uh oh*) that was my big mistake which I also dint realise. Then I took another guy called KGB's name ext ext.

anyway I thank brody for his patients and being understanding and would like to log back onto the server as soon as possible..but another thing, when you cant join a server in UT doesnt it say "Server already at capacity"? instead of Connection failed Connection failed? well we can call yesterday my big misunderstanding day and Im glad we could fix this, thanks.

Comment

oh, ur welcome, i can understand that reaction, be sure.
                            wether u try join a server ur banned or just is full, u always will get one and the same message:

"connection failed, rejected by server"

thats the only message.

and to come back as BlueRocks was not ur mistake itself. cuz blue and me were sitting at pc and laughing about, cuz we both thought its my sister joking to us.
                            i only told u that yesterday to let u know it will not be the best idea to use anyone else name, cuz admins will discover that. each admin at each server can do. this was the tip for u, not to do, u know ? hehehe.
                            ok. from my side are no bad thoughts. join BsC and feel free to play.

cu online
                            Brody
                            A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                            Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

heh..brody, if thats really true, i sure wouldnt have unbanned him (not to be rude or anything), cause i really recognize that kind of behavior, especially from quake3, and i am really sick and tired of lamers that destroys the game by disconnecting from the server in the middle of the match cause they are loosing, fakenicking and sometimes uses others nicknames, call you stupid names and using aimbots.. i am not calling anybody a lamer here, but i sure dont want this to happen to thievery as well, cause what happened in q3 really pissed me off! so ppl that uses other ppl's nick and doing lame stuff and so on...they should be banned imo.. :|

Comment

Working...
                              X