Really Odd Server Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Odd Server Bugs

There have been a couple servers that I've had this problem on, although not any of the big ones like CTG or Mog's. At the moment, I'm having issues with Gerbil's server, I get bugged cosntantly.

It's weird things. Like as a thief, it will display the "You have the supply chest" message and I'll lose my inventory. Or it will teleport me somewhere, like under the floor. Or mention something about stime. Or display the "please wait" message and I lose my inventory. Or I'll no longer be able to crouch -- really odd stuff. And this is happening every couple minutes, and right now only on his server.

Ideas? Anyone?
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Originally posted by DarkBill
    There have been a couple servers that I've had this problem on, although not any of the big ones like CTG or Mog's. At the moment, I'm having issues with Gerbil's server, I get bugged cosntantly.

It's weird things. Like as a thief, it will display the "You have the supply chest" message and I'll lose my inventory. Or it will teleport me somewhere, like under the floor. Or mention something about stime. Or display the "please wait" message and I lose my inventory. Or I'll no longer be able to crouch -- really odd stuff. And this is happening every couple minutes, and right now only on his server.

Ideas? Anyone?
    Gerbil has that set to do things like that on his server, but only to the thieves, because he doesn't like them.

Comment

*bump* C'mon, anyone?
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

A complete reinstall of Thievery on both the client and server has -not- fixed this. C'mon, anyone, have you seen this before or know of a solution? It's getting annoying.

Comment

Working...
        X