Aliases and a quetion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliases and a quetion..

I just read T_t_t's unban thread and wondered why the anti-cheat mutator file is
    named "AntiShockHo". Was that the original name or did you think it was wiser to
    camouflage it by renaming? And why didn't we got told the good news that something has been done? btw: That's a strange anti-cheat file it contains text like
    "Do_360DegreesAimbotScan" and "AddCheatKeybind"!

Also I'd like this thread to become one in which we list what aliases ppl use so we know who we are playing with and can decide for or against playing according to that.
    My mind is kinda weak on remembering such stuff so I should refrain from posting on what I think which aliases belong to given players because I'm not sure if the stuff I know (mostly picked up here on the TUT boards) is true or remembered correctly.
    So let the gathering begin.
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Some people are *NOT* going to want to give you their alias names, just for that reason of privacy. It's an alias, no one is suppose to know. If they want to tell you, they can whisper it to you.

Comment

Well, I normally play as 'BiG_D', although sometimes I may use the alias 'BiG_D'. Every once in a while, I'll play as 'BiG_D', and on rare occasions you may see me as 'BiG_D'. Although on most occasions, you won't see me at all...
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

the anti-cheat-programm is really named as AntiShockHo; first build only for UT to stop something with the shockrifle.
        -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Originally posted by JimMorrison
          the anti-cheat-programm is really named as AntiShockHo; first build only for UT to stop something with the shockrifle.
          and who changed the prog???
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Here's a list of my more popular aliases:

Tamper-Mintal
            JooAintAzK00lAzMeh
            DeePee-=:ToB:=-
            HomoSkill0t-=:ToB:=-
            Sondmon-=:ToB:=-
            Taffer
            Taffer-=:ToB:=-

Cya on brodys!

Comment

yeah SM you biatch my good name... :|
              brody put SM in the list too... like me

In a pincushion now... :wink:
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                Some people are *NOT* going to want to give you their alias names, just for that reason of privacy. It's an alias, no one is suppose to know. If they want to tell you, they can whisper it to you.
                Of course my idea includes to have others do it for those ppl as well. (These jerks can always get a new one anyway :roll: )
                AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

AntiShockHo was originally used to prevent people from using taunts immediately after firing the shock rifle. It evolved into an anti-cheat script after a while.

My alias I prefer to keep to myself and those I've already told. I haven't used it for a long time, though.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

well, I dont think it really matters.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

AntiShockHo is the real and originalname of the Anticheatmutator. I installed it the first time as the admin caught KAM and Nemesis for cheating. In that time i tried to find something to give my server more protect.
                      Of course it is NOT the ultimate. There will always be ways to avoid or to cheat also. Real cheaters will ever find new ways, so i do my best to keep up to date. Since that time AntiShockHo is running in the version 3b. Since end of November is running the latest version 400 on my server.

The AntiAliasMutater "AKA" is running in version 2 since end of November too. This i did because there are lots of players aliasing reasonless. sometimes are players using alias only to make shit or to ruin the games. I dont want that, and i am sure you dont want that too. The most interesting to keep aliasing low and overviewable is for me as admin. I really need to know always who is who, because if there are any complains about any player i need to make sure for a ban that i have ALL of his ips. If i would look only for that alias name i only could ban that specific ip. only if i would know its an alias of another player i can make sure to get all of his ips. that means, i need to keep my overview. so i did generate a table that includes all ips/playernames/aliases as far they have been on my server. and it is a real hard and horrible work to compare daily the ips, if they would match with another player to find out, if that is an used alias or really a new player. so i tried about 3 months to find a program like AKA.
                      i fill only ppl in, that uses aliases too extremely.
                      A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                      X