MY SERVER (SWORDIS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY SERVER (SWORDIS)

I'm glad that sometimes people join my server!
    Why do i have a ping of 0 ??????
    If im alone ill play alone and knock all
    Or i lose
    hehe,but only sometimes i lose!
    Twinkle,twinkle,little pain in my hand and in my brain,down so low and up so high,will you live or will i die ?

Your ping is 0 if you're hosting a non-dedicated server on your own computer.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

It can also be zero if it takes a infinitely small amount of time for packets to be sent from your computer to your server and back to yourself.

Comment

Cool .
        Deftones

Comment

w00t... swordi!
          so if you would have a dsl server or higher ur server would be very cool and more ppl play there!
          swordi when do you get dsl or a higher connection? :twisted:
          its time to get it... dial-up is out! :lol:

cye dudes
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

I've also made a new server, called "the server on which everyone is banned except me". The rules are simple, if you lame, you are banned. If you circle-strafe, you are banned. If you shadow-slash, you are banned. If you have a bad language, you are banned. If you firespam, you are banned. If you flare-scan, you are banned. If you guard hunt, you are banned. If you camp the objectives and cover them with junk, you are banned. If you abuse of any bugs, you are banned. And finally, if you GET in the server, you will be shot! (and banned)

Joke, SworDmaster. If you're serious about running a server, I suggest asking LaughingRat for the private admins forums. It contains lots of useful information as the current bannings and everything.
            JM

Comment

nah lurox dont look forward so much...
              he has only got a dial- up connection...

"Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                I've also made a new server, called "the server on which everyone is banned except me". The rules are simple, if you lame, you are banned. If you circle-strafe, you are banned. If you shadow-slash, you are banned. If you have a bad language, you are banned. If you firespam, you are banned. If you flare-scan, you are banned. If you guard hunt, you are banned. If you camp the objectives and cover them with junk, you are banned. If you abuse of any bugs, you are banned. And finally, if you GET in the server, you will be shot! (and banned)
                Cool. Will I get admin there? :grin:
                TCO – Retired
                Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

I'm afraid I'd have to kill you.
                  JM

Comment

But I'll get admin, right?
                    TCO – Retired
                    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Sure. Just PM me about it.
                      Give me your adress and everything and I'll come over to your house and stab you in the ankles.
                      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                        Sure. Just PM me about it.
                        Give me your adress and everything and I'll come over to your house and stab you in the ankles.
                        OMG I see a light.... and that BA will close this thread... :?

Comment

the problem Swordmaster described you will get if u have installed the UTPatch 4.36 from "Creative". You can fix it easily by installing another 4.36 Patch which is NOT from "Creative" or go over to Patch 4.40 by example.

I checked yesterday the whole day in forums about that and i found a wonderful Techressource for that. This post is to notify only, Swordmaster and me fixed his problem like i described above.

And now:

WELCOME BACK SWORDMASTER

cu online
                          Brody
                          A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                          Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

WELCOME BACK!!!! :twisted:
                            and watch ya back!

Swordy ---> <--- Sandman

Comment

Swordmaster rox da House

My english isnt the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X