Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I please be unbanned from Brody's?

I got banned for giving away thief's location as a rat. I think ban was a bit harsh as I only did it once but I apologize.

I checked on brody's website and he seems to have me confused as Fox-Hound which I am not. I did play under the alias mike and thievo but I am not Fox-Hound or any of the other aliases mentioned.

Am I okay to be allowed back in?

Send Brody a PM about this, he can also check to see if you really are who you say you are. There are other servers to play on besides Brody's.

Comment

Giving away thief's locations as rat .... you deserve to be banned
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
        He *could* be new. I bet you weren't the perfect little angel you are today when you first started either.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Even if he is new, he should have a general concept of right and wrong, and understand that what he did was cheating...
          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
            Originally posted by PhaeThorn
            He *could* be new. I bet you weren't the perfect little angel you are today when you first started either.
            Um... he gave away a thief location... kinda' makes the game shit, it goes without saying.... The ban is harsh, but a PM'ed apoligy to Brody should clear it up.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

LOL remember when rats couldn't be killed and they would lead the guards to the thieves?

Comment

a big rofl....
                this isnt ok but i dunno the situation there so....
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Wait a-minnit... D'ya mean you gave his position away by jumping up and down as a rat near him, or by shouting the location in the chat?
                  Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                    Wait a-minnit... D'ya mean you gave his position away by jumping up and down as a rat near him, or by shouting the location in the chat?
                    First one. Yes I will send a pm to Brody when I have the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by claymore
                      First one. Yes I will send a pm to Brody when I have the chance.
                      this should be the best..... or send him a email..
                      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Yeah, good luck, I hope Brody even respond's to your email.

Comment

the ban has been activated after a warning from the admin, cause thievo didn´t hear and carry on with his behavior.

thievo, mike, KGB and FoxHound are all in the same ip-range and no one else; that´s it.
                          -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Originally posted by JimMorrison
                            the ban has been activated after a warning from the admin, cause thievo didn´t hear and carry on with his behavior.
                            Well, to my knowledge I only did it once. Brody did give me a warning but he never said anything about banned, but I won't argue about it.

thievo, mike, KGB and FoxHound are all in the same ip-range and no one else; that´s it.
                            Huh? I'm guessing Fox-Hound is using the same isp as me.

Comment

claymore,

ur ip matches 100% with that from fox-hound. fox-hound uses since his last temporary ban for 24 hrs aliases. kgb, vyse, dog, etc. is just a little count. he uses "mike" what u say here, u did too.
                              so there are two ways:

1. u r unlucky and fall in a range another player is banned on, then i am very sorry for that, and hope u will email me and tell me ur ip, so that i can give ur specific free.
                              2. u r fox-hound. indicates for that are, the 100 % match of the ip, the 100 % match on ur keyboardbindings, and the fact, that u used "mike" as alias, what fox-hound did definatly too.

on the other hand: the ban is limited and get lifted on 1 st january 2004, so is announced on my homepage. the ban is for betray thief locations as rat, additional to use other players name, like "jester". and that was u.
                              >>> head note: fox-hound uses another players name once too, what lets me think i have three indicates about the same person, hihihi. <<<
                              A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X