Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for take off....

hi online serveradmins,

as far u had access to my ipdatafile, u have access now to the ipdatabase.

visit, view and know here:

www.brodys.homeip.net/ipdata

get infos about the ip and alias about the players full collected from 2003. special offer: location on demand. by click u get location. ALL IN ONE.

that is another idea i had and can say proudly: this is done and finish for you.

serveradmins that had access to the file in past have access to the base with the same user/pass.

this service is for serveradmins only. for access requests send me email.

cu online
    brody
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

It gives a dead link brody.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I don't have access, but it gives me a login dialog.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

it should work phae. maybe typo? maybe u tried it at my first topic for it, i found the same day i posted i forgot to rename back the folder, so that the link did not work.

but it should work, really mr. phae. dont give up, try it

Thievery Customs Center
        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

It works.

Far as I can tell :wink:
          Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

I know what caused it now ... had to do with block-programs :p
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

what is a block program?

Thievery Customs Center
              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
                what is a block program?
                firewall

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

aha, haha, stupid me.
                  well, i have a firewall too, there it works fine.
                  sorry

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

aha, haha, stupid me.
                    well, i have a firewall too, there it works fine.
                    sorry
                    It has something to do with IPs I filled in ... not the firewall itself

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

aaaaaah, yes i remember. u told me once that u did my ips in ur firewall, so i would not be able to hack u.

well, whatever u think.

Thievery Customs Center
                      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

aaaaaah, yes i remember. u told me once that u did my ips in ur firewall, so i would not be able to hack u.

well, whatever u think.
                        <sarcastic>
                        That was indeed my deepest fear. To feel save I placed you in my firewall
                        </sarcastic>
                        LoL ! Fear of you hacking me :lol:

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Why are you laughing, and being sarcastic, if you really did say it? :roll:

I'd be thankful Brody was still letting you see the file. :|

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                            Why are you laughing, and being sarcastic, if you really did say it? :roll:
                            Because I did not say anything in that nature
                            This is going off-topic btw ops:

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

well, there are only 2 germans using my iprange. so if not done due me, then the other?
                              finally i m really not interested to know. u told me u put my ip s on ur firewall. u asked for them b4.
                              what else nature it could had been?

but ur right. this goes off topic.

my ipdata file is there. u r access is running. if u dont want tell me, then i delete ur access. np.

send me pm then or email. we really should not go here.

ups, typo, should be:

"my ipdata file is there. ur access is running. if u dont want to USE it, then i delete ur access, np.

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X