Thief Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief Model

Maybe if it is not too much trouble, maybe make the thief model sorta look like Garrett, with the quiver, hood, you know all of the gadgets? (I don't know how the cloak will work)
    Sorry couldn't find another pic.

Isn't the current thief model already Typical-ugly-thief-ish enough? I love it.
    JM

Comment

I think there is a quiver on the NB thief model. But I like the thief model as it is... esp. if it'm the black leather thief :wink:
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        Isn't the current thief model already Typical-ugly-thief-ish enough? I love it.
        Typical Ugly Thief? I think the guy in the picture is a little too handsome, borderline Dude Looks Like A Lady. Is this the postergirl for the Female Thief?
        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

forget the face I didn't mean it by that, I meant all of the gear and cloak and hood, the model is nice right now, but I was expecting it to look a little more like that picture. (long sentence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ekolon
            forget the face I didn't mean it by that, I meant all of the gear and cloak and hood, the model is nice right now, but I was expecting it to look a little more like that picture. (long sentence)
            I've seen longer.
            In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Working...
            X