Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get what u deserve

hi online all thievery friends,

i put two more servers for u on. now currently u have four servers from me. i ll switched the settings a bit, so plz read this carefully.

1. Brodys Challenge: AWU=7min, FWU=no, LootDrop=85%, AISkill=clever, NormalServer
    2. Brodys Revenge: AWU=7min, FWU=yes, LootDrop=85%, AISkill=clever, NormalServer
    3. Brodys Shadow: AWU=5min, FWU=no, LootDrop=50%, AISkill=clever, GhostServer with Ghostmutator
    4. Brodys Battle: AWU=2min, FWU=yes, LootDrop=75%, AISkill=genius, Guardhunting and Deathmath

I wish u all lots of fun on my servers. they will get admitted by my adminteam as usual. Praise, Suggestions, Critics are welcome, plz post in my Serverforum.

Additional notice:
    Plz do not ghost on Battle Server
    plz do not DM on Shadow Server

a little hint on that point.
    should u any time NOT find any of my servers, do "open location" in main menu and type

"brodys.homeip.net:3333" for Brodys Shadow
    "brodys.homeip.net:4444" for Brodys Challenge
    "brodys.homeip.net:5555" for Brodys Revenge
    "brodys.homeip.net:6666" for Brodys Battle

:grin:
    and now lots of fun all
    brody
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

ok cool brody!
    but I think you are running these server all on the same machine right? The time to join is now more longer I figgered out...
    And in the past when your had only two server the servers crashed not always but often and then is very anoying.... Maybe you can fix there something? :|

thanks sandman
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

the server crashes NOT cuz of running on ONE machine. there are lots of bugs that makes servers crashing.

sandy: its very confusing to shout out of lag and longtime need to join, when u play on dsl light and run several applications in background. u dont need to complain about lags then. and as more applications u have connected with internet, as less bandwidth is free for u to use on thievery.

Thievery Customs Center
      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

but what settings do you wanna see?

feedback here: http://www.brodys.homeip.net/forum/index.php
        -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Weeeeeeeee.
          Deftones

Comment

1st of all congrats for yet more servers for our community.

hmmm, now that you have 4 servers maybe it would be a good idea to mention which one is used by guilds (like practises and matches)
            Feel the power of the

Comment

Brodys Challenge is used for prac by guilds.

they do regulary practice and got webadmin access to the specific needful sections to set their prac.
              the times are announced on my hp.

to run a server ONLY for guild match and prac is currently useless, it would busy a server, that will be uses two times in a week only. so if there are more guilds wanna prac on my servers, yeah, then we can make one for guildmatch and prac only.
              also ant see, its a thing of the location too. for some guilds my server is too far, to bad ping cuz they are in germany.

thx for ur suggestions.

Thievery Customs Center
              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Battle server sounds fun :twisted: Can I suggest you add the ThItemsMutator to it, as that will turn it into a real battle or at least the dagger anyway......... 8) I know quite alot of people preferred dming with the dagger to thief death match with a sword :grin:
                [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
                  the server crashes NOT cuz of running on ONE machine. there are lots of bugs that makes servers crashing.

sandy: its very confusing to shout out of lag and longtime need to join, when u play on dsl light and run several applications in background. u dont need to complain about lags then. and as more applications u have connected with internet, as less bandwidth is free for u to use on thievery.
                  nah u dont understand me... I only had a program in the background one time...
                  what I mean is that the connection takes longer not every much but a bit... And this wasnt in the past (where i didnt had a program in the background)!
                  This is no bitching just a a info or a tip so plz don't hurt me!!! :|
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

did u think about that i could have switched the pregametime higher?

Thievery Customs Center
                    Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
                      did u think about that i could have switched the pregametime higher?
                      what is that exactly? when you are in the game and then the time you take to join your server?

Comment

du nervst mich ab alter.
                        du willst immer alles wissen und raffst gar nix. aber posten und kritiisieren. du bist eine labertasche und garnix sonst.

http://www.unrealforum.de/forum/archive/index.php/

schl├╝sselworte sind "maxclienrate". verdammt nochmal. und jetzt nerv mich nicht weiter ab, das sage ich dir.

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

hijacked by "sandman", never mind
                          back to topic; what is you deserve on the new servers?
                          -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

Can we please type in english around here, Thank you.

Comment

omg Brody....U RULE!!!
                              This is my cool sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X