Hmm.. mutators...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm.. mutators...

yeah.. we gots a bunch of them out there, so why not have a mutator option for single player? I keep wanting to use MortalMonkey's Dr. Grenade mutator, but there are never any servers with it on!

Also various others....
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Start a multiplayer game with Advertise Server off = single player game + mutators.
    Immortius' Forge

Comment

sorta a roundabout way of doing it, bit the little mutators button would be easier...
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

The thing we need is the mod menu tab.
        The devs taffed it! (What did they think??? ...Okay I can picture it but still!)
        Honestly it'd ease demo recording when we could access ( www.usaar33.com )'s
        Demo Manager's in-game browser.
        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Working...
        X