X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, well.

Fascinating thing, no?

Brody, I wonder, how are we supposed to see why, and when we were banned, when the Warnings/bans part of your website is restricted (To all but server admins, I assume). And when the aforementioned bans are not announced in your news. And when PMs that are sent, regarding those bans are answered with silence.

I'm curious: Am I unreachable, in that I have heard, nor seen nothing, before my ban?

you should have posted on brody's forum, not here

Comment

I didn't think about posting at Brody's, because of this:

Ban/Unban requests.

Comment

Not that I'm necessarily requesting to be unbanned. I have assumed that at least telling me about it was A consideration.

Comment

Uhhh... what happened?
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I'd like to know that too.

Comment

I'm not sure, but maybe you did guardhunting?
              Brody has got his own forum, you can ask there too!
              http://www.brodys.homeip.net/forum/index.php

Good luck
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Seems strange how I too, know nothing about this...
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

I was on CHALLENGE and specced SwissMercenary. He spawned, bought Sword and start killing each Guard.
                  He did not try to get any loot or the book. He straight ran in to the Main House and killed in a row:
                  1. meshpit he was on the rafters above lib and did not see him. He shot an arrow on him so that he comes down,
                  so Swiss could have his chance to kill him by sword, what he did.
                  2. Mael Coluim he was standing at the stairs like always. Swiss run to him and killed him by his sword.
                  Swiss unlighted the torches, so that he had more advantage by kill Guards in the Main House. Swiss ran direct to
                  3. Alymore he was walking his routined way out and in the Main House. Swiss cracked him and killed him.
                  Now two Guards (Dojer and Meshpit) came, and Swiss ran back upstairs, knewing there is darkness. He could have escaped, but he turned back
                  and try to kill the Guards.
                  This time HE GOT KILLED FROM DOJERS.
                  He respawned and killed direct with his sword
                  4.Raoul de Houdenc he was standing at the Thiefsspawn. Swiss ran direct back to Main House Where Dojer and Meshpit still
                  were in. Dojer was lighting the torches and Meshpit was checking the library. Swiss killed direct
                  5. Dojer who was lighting the torches. After that he killed direct
                  6. Meshpit who came from library due the noises. He unlighted again the torches upstairs and waited for the next Guard. He sit at the stairs
                  and wait with bow, ready to shoot. A Guard came in. Swiss cracked and killed
                  7. Dojer
                  After that he ran around and waited for the last alive Guard. He came not. Anytime later he saw him at the Masters House, ran to him and killed
                  8. Swordmaster

The Game ended due Kill Guards.

The other Thiefs, Carbohydrate, Axodoss, (T.W.W.)_Archlite had no chance to win by objectives.

Swiss Mercenary did Guardhunting and laming. He ruined others Games.

Finally it is NOT neccessary for me to caution a player, that knows the rules for best. SwissMercenary is NOT new player, the rules about NO GUARDHUNTNG, NO LAMING are not new.
                  Additional i am tired of lamers and fakers like SwissMercenary. NOT cuz of laming, no. I am tired of lamers and fakers they do their shit and after that go to forum like that and fake the community by suggestion unknown about what happned.
                  Additional i am tired and annoyed of lamers and fakers that pm me in an inhospitable form. No greeting, nothing. But start direct with words like" Why am i banned?". This is NOT a form to get my talkreadiness. The top of that is Unstoppable, he pm ed me once by using an alias on this forum. His only words on that pm were "Tell me your reasons to ban Unstoppable".
                  I am tired and annoyed of that forms, and no one will get any respond by talking in that form with me.
                  Go, play on ctg or mogs.
                  A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

DMers and Ghosters working in a team is fine by me, but DMing for personal gain is unacceptable. Winning by DM is also unacceptable, unless its on Brodys Battle. If others really thought there gaming experience was faultered by this, then it has my backing.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

I want to know why, and that's it. You verified it? Good.

I do not come here protesting innocence. I do not deny what I did. I do not ask to be unbanned.

Of course, if you see conspiracies against yourself everywhere, then you can think whatever you want.

I didn't really want to bring this issue into the community, but since you did not make any statements about it, and you did not reply to my PM, I settled on this.

If you really can't put 2 and 2 together, and judge the results of your actions, then you are free to retreat into your little world. "Bans will be announced on my site" pfft.

Please don't compare me to Unstoppable. On another server, what I did would not warrant a ban. You have stated what happened, and I do not deny any of it. I'm sure that most of the players that have played with me would not find that game to be surprising.

Not to mention that I don't have any particular need to lie my way back into the community; probably because I haven't been kicked out.

Your servers are not everything. Funny that you have said similar things about CTG.

And to anyone who wants to know the reasons for which I am banned, so you can choose to play with me, or not, it's in my signature.

Comment

if u want DM like u did, then go on Battle server. for that it is born. what the hell do u think i made it for?

there are a some more players like u that want no obj, nothing where to use brain is needed, only dm, kill, see blood. that is the battle server born, so damn u join it. ppl that go on challenge or revenge wont be interested to play in a dm game, or they had joined battle too.

dont tell stupids here. my bans get announced on hp. the fact that this is weekend, the fact that my hp is on a pc in my office, the fact that the program for the hpgeneration is in my office, the fact that i an at home on weekends, the fact that i went with my girl downtown in weekends is all that YOUR ban is not standing on hp, quite 2 minutes after it is done.
                        hell what u think? u are most important? shall i go for YOUR ban in my office and make new entries ABOUT YOUR BAN on my site? need to do? bah, bullshit.

game set and match.

my servers are closed. go and do ur stuff elsewhere. u rage me with ur behave, u rage others with ur behave and godlike jugdement.

what the hell is wrong with u all? u had been nice and funny ppl all together. maybe u play thievery too long, now u r becoming, sardistics. make bad lame tactics and dont see it. my servers are funservers for a fun community, which it is not more obviosly.

each day lame, rage, bad things, sardistics on each servers. ah, nm. i am out.

to ba u may close the thread
                        to dalai u may delete my account.
                        A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Okay, I'm pretty confused Brody. I was in the match where you "lost it" and I still can't figure out what happened. Shutting everything down and deleting your account seems a bit hasty and extreme.

I have to disagree with your view of the community. I have yet to find a better gaming community online. The small number of players and the amount of patience required to play this game filters out a lot of problems. Join a public Counterstrike server, or even a public UT server, and you'll see how much better this one is.

What tactics did you disagree with in this most recent match? You were a thief at the time, so was it something the guards were doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
                            nothing where to use brain is needed, only dm, kill, see blood
                            My, my, such hostility.

This not using brain stuff is pretty difficult. You know, like, I just can't figure it out. Maybe a more seasoned DMer can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                              Originally posted by Brody
                              nothing where to use brain is needed, only dm, kill, see blood
                              My, my, such hostility.

This not using my brain stuff is pretty difficult. You know, like, I just can't figure it out. Maybe a more seasoned DMer can help me.

Comment

Working...
                              X