X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brodys

Noticeform:

... Battle
    AWU=7min, FWU=no, Lootdrop=75%, AIskill=Clever, Mo-Fr 14:00-08:00 GMT, Weekends 24hrs, Thiefmatchserver
    ... Challenge
    AWU=7min, FWU=no, Lootdrop=85%, AIskill=Clever, Mo-Fr 14:00-08:00 GMT, Weekends 24hrs, Objectiveserver
    ... Revenge
    AWU=7min, FWU=yes, Lootdrop=70%, AIskill=Clever, Mo-Fr 14:00-08:00 GMT, Weekends 24hrs, Objectiveserver
    ... Shadow
    AWU=5min, FWU=no, Lootdrop=50%, AIskill=Clever, Mo-Fr 14:00-08:00 GMT, Weekends 24hrs, Ghostingserver

Additionals:
    Challenge/Revenge
    Guardhunting is forbidden. Guardhunting means to kill or ko Guards by ignoring the Thiefs Objectives to win the game due kill or ko. No Rules without Exceptions: It could be needful to kill or ko Guards in Maps like Gerome, Breakout, ... or maybe if u are the last Thief and there are too much Guards still alive. In that situation u will need to kill or ko Guards to get a chance to reach your Objectives. This is absolute ok.
    Note: Kill or Ko all Guards to get your Objectives is lame. No Rules without Exceptions: If you are the last Thief this Rule is not active of course.
    Shadow
    Ghostmutator is running. If you Kill or Ko any Guard, you die yourself. Be careful by using Weapons. You will take own damage by hurting Guards in relation 2:1.
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

Originally posted by Brody
    Noticeform:

... Battle
    AWU=7min, FWU=no, Lootdrop=75%, AIskill=Clever, Mo-Fr 14:00-08:00 GMT, Weekends 24hrs, Thiefmatchserver
    (snipped)
    If it's a TM server, can you add my TM map to it? :grin:

Comment

Ummmm Zid.....you may want to check out this thread.
      http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3428

Comment

nice to link to a closed thread 8)

btw all Brodys down, and no ctg or mog is up, only pw-servers are up

what the hell is goin on????????????????
        -(did you have a good world when you died?)-enough to base a movie on?

Comment

TUT needs a stable TM server for those people that enjoy it. Too bad that no one with a good enough connection to host a good one does.

Comment

Jim, being your typical smartass self I see. Zid acted as if he didn't know that Brody took down the servers. He very well can't put his map on a non-existant server, now can he? He knows now.

CTG server should be back up soon, HDD replacement.

Comment

sorry BA, haven't checked the server list recently till now, and then there were NO servers (advertised servers anyway) up.

Comment

No problem Zid, that's why I gave you the link, so you could see what was going on with Brody's servers. It's temporary, the other servers will be back up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                  It's temporary, the other servers will be back up soon.
                  It is? :|

Mog's server has it's own time of being up ... so it aint there all the time. Crackaz is hopefully coming back soon too. Till that time we're bound to play on private servers if mog is not on
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Play on TuF public in the meantime... 8)
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

Working...
                    X