ports needed for TUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ports needed for TUT

what are the port needed to be open to play tut,l i just lost my configuration of winproxy and i need to know the ports so i an play again.
    Boss: Can you at least make coffee?
    Guy: It didn't work out at my last job
    Boss: where did you last work?
    Guy: Starbucks

TCP 7777-7789
    UDP 27900

Have fun with it!
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Hey sanman i opened the ports but it doesent works!!
      Must i do something else, too??
      My english isnt the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Nanaki
        Hey sanman i opened the ports but it doesent works!!
        Must i do something else, too??
        If you do this first time you need to wait 30 m. or so... because your server contacts the master server!
        Do you have XP and the firewall on?
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

My os in win2k and i think that i dont have a firewall

Comment

Have you checked over everything in this topic:

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3325

You posted there, but not sure that you did as you asked about ports (which are listed there). Also, do you mean you are not using a windows firewall, or are not using any firewall in particular? If no firewall at all, those you need not worry about those ports- they only allow necessary information to pas through the firewall.

Have you modified ThAux.ini to allow advertising (see above topic if unsure)?
            Have you given the program ucc permission to access the net in your firewall if you have one?

Just went through a bit trying to get my little server to stay advertised. The computer was having issues to begin with, but in the end, lowering idle time setting (to 2 minute) in my router firewall did the trick (at least it is working now). Basically, a newbie error. The related topic is here:

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3342

Hope some of this helps.
            Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
            Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Thanks Thebos.

Comment

Working...
              X