Crashaz Server Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashaz Server Status

Our server's hard drive went up in smoke. That's probably why it's been so unstable lately and it's why it's down right now. When we get things squared away and set back up it will be back up and running.

Since I'm starting from scratch I'll be updating the MapVote mutator we run to version 3.04. This means that you'll either have to download it from our server or download it on your own and put it in your ut\system folder.

Later,
    Grank

ok hurry up granky boy ^.^
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

I want it.........I want it NOW.... *ahem* where is that stinkin server! Anyword when it will be back up?

Comment

LOL BA
        your simlies are funny!!! Where do you get them?
        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Good to know Grank, thanks for the update.
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

Jim did NOT know that i closed my servers, jim and me are not married (not yet? ) and he has his own weekend too.
            he knows it now as we met in office.

my servers had ALL customs, zid, as far i knew there is one. i also wanted to suggest, that i prefer mappers to announce new maps and contact serveradmins to upload. i always knew it when i go to tob site to inform me.

my view is u make the maps and want to see them run, so plz contact the serveradmins, so u can make sure, each server has ur map. also u have one that u dont want to, of course.
            A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
            Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
              my view is u make the maps and want to see them run, so plz contact the serveradmins, so u can make sure, each server has ur map. also u have one that u dont want to, of course.
              gOOD iDeA!
              ~TuF~

Comment

You can download the mapvote files from here.

http://zibbelement.com/adminstuff/bdbmapvote304.zip

There are instructions in it if you aren't sure how to use these.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                  You can download the mapvote files from here.

http://zibbelement.com/adminstuff/bdbmapvote304.zip

There are instructions in it if you aren't sure how to use these.
                  Unless you're running a server, the only thing you really need to do is take the BDBMapvote304.u file and put it in your unrealtournament/system folder. That'll save you having to download it when you first connect, or if it's purged from your cache at a later date.

Comment

Working...
                  X