Throwing Weapons Thread 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing Weapons Thread 2

I'd just like to start up the throwing weapons thread again since I kind of got the smilie thing going...not that someone else wouldn't have eventually, but...

Anyway, lets try this again.

I agree with the idea of having certain items do damage when they are thrown and hit someone.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

If we can have exploding crates and custom weapons, I'm sure someone could develop a mutator to throw knives and objects. Well, maybe just knives.
    "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Crate Insta Gib... I like it.

Comment

Crates already instagib in certain situations....

*stares at a crate which is staring back at him*
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Don't forget the signpost in Flats. It kills you so dead that it doesn't leave a body.

Comment

but i think that those carving knives alaying around should at least do a little damage.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

If you want throwing knives you could always download the AgentX mod (I think its 7/8mb) and summon in the knives in it. They're quite nice And the m60 is an interesting addition for Thieves too
              [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                Chief]If you want throwing knives you could always download the AgentX mod (I think its 7/8mb) and summon in the knives in it. They're quite nice And the m60 is an interesting addition for Thieves too
                chief you are crazy!!!
                :wink:
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

What do u guys think of poison arrows or poison bombs...
                  It must work like crack and damage like fire
                  My english isnt the best!

Comment

I WANT TO WHACK THIEVES WITH BROOMS AND AND I WANT TO THROW CRATES OF A ROOFS LIKE OHOYOYOHOY GUARD CATCH THESE AND THEN HES LIKE WHAT UARG?!1 KO

Comment

wow.. your post is especially effective when looking at your avatar, virus...

i think maybe 1 drop per hit.. nothing seriious.. maybe 1/2 drop.
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Strange, I've just realised (found out) that thrown weapons already do some damage (exactly 2 points) to unalert guards.

Comment

Whoa! Necropost. At first I thought somebody stole my name

Really, FRH? Thats pretty cool...and at the same time pretty lame.
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Water arrows do 1 pt. of damage to AIs- just enough to kill a summoned rat. However, they do nothing to humans.

Comment

Water arrows don't hurt AIs =o
                              In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Working...
                              X