THBDBMapvote304

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THBDBMapvote304

I've made some minor changes to mapvote to fit in better with Thievery. You can either download it from our server or download it here.

After downloading it place the file in your UnrealTournament\System folder.

http://zibbelement.com/adminstuff/thbdbmapvote304.zip

Thanks to Beowolf and Immortius for the help.

Who's Beowolf?
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Your evil twin?
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
        Who's Beowolf?
        lmao. oops. sorry about that beowUlf.

Comment

ok, I am having trouble getting into crackaz server because of this mapvote
          thing. IE: it won't let me d/l it from the server, so I tried d/l it from here but it
          still says d/l bdb mapvote 304 not allowed. Upon further frustration I noticed
          that this one says THBDB 304 and the server says bdb304. I thought
          maybe someone added a th to it so i renamed the file but now it says version
          mismatch. WHERE can I get the BDB 304 mapvote that the server is using
          if it is not this one? HELP pls.

Comment

It seems this file is already in my system folder... :? Been in there since February.

Comment

that isn't helping me any dragon. I thought i had it too. But since the TUF
              server is also running it I can't get in there either.

I suspect a conspiracy to keep me from playing thievery since i suck so bad!

Comment

Give me a sec, Ghostly. Grank made some Thievery specific modifications to BDBMapvote, so just adding a TH to the beginning won't work. Let me find that file, and I'll post a link for download.

Comment

OK, get it here. Place in your unrealtournament/system folder.

Comment

the link you posted my computer says windows can't open that file unknown
                    file extension. so basically can't get it from there. Is it different from the one
                    posted in this thread previously?

Comment

That's really bizarre. It's a .u file, but my browser wants to download it as a torrent file. Try right-clicking and "save as", then rename the .torrent extension to .u.

Comment

Well basically it seems I can't do that, when it asked me what program to use
                        to open it with last time i chose UT. What that did was remade all the .u files
                        in my unrealtournament folder to use UT to open it. So when d/l it now it automatically picks UT to try to open the file with and trries to start UT
                        then I get a critical error and UT shuts down.

..........> goes to smash head against wall for a while!

Comment

ok, grank sent me the proper file and i can get in now. THX

Comment

Thanks. this means i no longer have to wait for it to download.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                              that isn't helping me any dragon. I thought i had it too. But since the TUF
                              server is also running it I can't get in there either.
                              Sorry Ghostly, it wasn't meant to help you, cause I have no idea about these things. It was just an additional problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X