Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Suggestions

Hi,

It amazes me the stupidity of some of the suggestions in this... Seems ppl want to turn this into Quake... with just killing... whats the point? There's hundreds of games out there like that... This game is unique because it doesn't focus on that... I'm a purist n I love it just the way it is... maybe a couple of tweaks... to the broadarrow to balance it, n also a hot key for taunts... but other than that its bloody perfect.

If u want to play quake style killing... go play quake..
    Venus

Judging by your other post, I'd say you have nothing to say about this. Compare a broadhead's price to a firebolt's price. Compare both damage, now. A firebolt doesn't do much damage, while a broadhead can kill in one shot, and when fired to the back of a human guard, it brings his HP down to the half of it (or very near it). That purist thing is also bullshit, cut it.
    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
      A firebolt doesn't do much damage
      erm no, of course not Are we not forgetting the effect of being set on fire here?
      These days I find that I can't be bothered,
      To argue with them - well what's the point?
      Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Venus
        n also a hot key for taunts..
        there are hotkeys. you just have to set them.

set input <key> <taunt#>
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Erased
          Originally posted by Lurox
          A firebolt doesn't do much damage
          erm no, of course not Are we not forgetting the effect of being set on fire here?
          Most people use a water arrow then. Maybe you haven't heard of the trick?
          JM

Comment

Well, i don't know about you, but for me a fire arrow usually means another one right on your ass. A veritable waste of a water arrow: just run into a lake.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
              Well, i don't know about you, but for me a fire arrow usually means another one right on your ass. A veritable waste of a water arrow: just run into a lake.
              I do believe you spawn with about 5 water arrows, so any guard who fires more than one fire arrow on you is wasting his money.

I never use fire arrows anyway. For the price of one slow moving, low damage firebolt, you can buy three tag arrows with spare loot to boot. Only bad thing is that you have to be able to aim a bit more accurate, but at least they can't put themselves out with water arrows.

Comment

You only spawn with 4 H2O arrows.
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                X