Request Additional Feature for Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Additional Feature for Forum

I'd like a small button next to each post that points to an anchor of that post. That way, I can RMC copy shortcut, and use the link elsewhere. This way, I can direct people to specific posts rather than just the thread page and tell them to look for a certain post. Can you guys do this? There is currently no way to see what the post ID is.
    "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Originally posted by Buho
    I'd like a small button next to each post that points to an anchor of that post. That way, I can RMC copy shortcut, and use the link elsewhere. This way, I can direct people to specific posts rather than just the thread page and tell them to look for a certain post. Can you guys do this? There is currently no way to see what the post ID is.
    Eh? Just use the adress bar like everyone else.

Post like this:

Click me

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
      I would also like such a function. This wasn't possible on TTLG's vBulletin board either, and I'm not sure if there exist's a hack for phpBB that implements the function. I'll dig some . . .

V12US, I think you misunderstood what Buho ment.

Comment

this thing could come in handy yes. Allthough i wouldn't use it
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Try hovering the mouse over the little white note next to the "Posted: <date>" bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
            Try hovering the mouse over the little white note next to the "Posted: <date>" bit.
            Heh, that's true, just rightclick on this little image, and choose copy link.

Damn, thanks Dalai - I didn't know.

Comment

Whoa, I didn't really pay attention to that button. Thanks for the headsup! :grin:
              BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

Huh, could've sworn I posted a thank you yesterday....

Thanks, Dalai! Never knew that!
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Working...
                X