crates piramid / drop key lose inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crates piramid / drop key lose inventory

Other quick bugs (that you already know i'm sure )
    - When staking boxes if there are too much and you start jumping on then (to go over the wall for example) somethings you can get kill doing so !!! (it happen in theatre for example)
    - I drop a key in D.E. and all my inventory was gone...Grank did the same thing on that game with same result...knew that bug he said.
    [KYO] - Knock You Out

I think the key bug only happens on DE.

The quickest way to activate the crate bug is to walk into the room with the crates in Gerome, across from where Flavio is sleeping. I did this once by accident, and died immediately.

Comment

The crate bug created the Guardsbane Rat phenomenon... when guards stack crates in the library stairs in Bourgeois , rats bump into it , sometimes killing standing (or crossing) guards. If the crates are near the supply chest the latter can dive though the ground...
      Worse , I witnessed a CHEST CONTROLLING rat once on Folly. Guard repaired a chest while a rat was near , and I saw the chest being swiftly moved accross the ramps. It was lost later.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
        The crate bug created the Guardsbane Rat phenomenon... when guards stack crates in the library stairs in Bourgeois , rats bump into it , sometimes killing standing (or crossing) guards. If the crates are near the supply chest the latter can dive though the ground...
        Worse , I witnessed a CHEST CONTROLLING rat once on Folly. Guard repaired a chest while a rat was near , and I saw the chest being swiftly moved accross the ramps. It was lost later.
        Haha, jeah that's hilarious! Happened to me as well one time, I was a rat and sudddenly I was being chased by the chest.

Comment

Just then on Crackaz, I tossed the chest near kadjule and it follwed him, like it was attached. The chest was buzzing around in the air behind him

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill
            Just then on Crackaz, I tossed the chest near kadjule and it follwed him, like it was attached. The chest was buzzing around in the air behind him
            I saw that happen once when I was sword-matching in the stable on Nostalgia a while back. I threw the chest on top of a rat, and while the chest was clearly behind him, it behaved as though it was on top of him.

Comment

Tom and Jerry Thievery anyone?

Comment

Speaking of which... has anyone else experienced the disappearing crates bug in Flats? I stack more than 2 boxes somewhere and the 3rd one disappears...
                TCO – Retired
                Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                  Speaking of which... has anyone else experienced the disappearing crates bug in Flats? I stack more than 2 boxes somewhere and the 3rd one disappears...
                  It's another bug with crates, happens occasionally. I've found that sometimes when you die while climbing crates one of the crates will disappear as well.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Also happens on Theatre... ANNOYANCE!

Comment

Originally posted by LegalAssassin
                      Also happens on Theatre... ANNOYANCE!
                      Now imagine guards toss crates over relics...

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                        Now imagine guards toss crates over relics...
                        Someone's been watching me guard that map....

Comment

Working...
                        X