=(T.W.W)= Guild Public Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =(T.W.W)= Guild Public Server

This thread is kindof self explanitory, T.W.W has a public server... and it is on most of the waking time (GMT (tough luck ppl that arent -1 / +1 BST)) Feel free to drop by and play...

Rules: Not too much Dming, 1 or 2 kills are fine but not so much of this, :swordthi: and this
    Frob awaken enabled and TH-Spider is not in teh list becauase it crashes server for some reason

Server is locked on mondays 6PM - 8PM BST

Visit T.W.W's Forum and have a good time

- Necros
    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Thx Necros for providing the community with another server. :-) I'm curious, what does TWW stand for?

Comment

The Wind Walkers, I think.

Comment

yeah, hes right,
        T.W.W is the Wind Walkers

and thanks for the comment on the server now that brodys is gone there is only 2 public servers on regularily (TWW + Crackaz)

A Thiefs Life

Page One

Page Two

Page Three

Page Four

Page Five
        (The End)
        Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Who is in your guild Necros? I've not played with you guys before.

Comment

Grank, here.
            Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

hehe, thanks, i was JUST about to do that when i saw ur post

Comment

Huh, Brody's Servers gone? Wasn't that a aprils joke?

Meh he could at least have Revenge running
                My leet Thievery Map
                My leet UT3 Map
                My leet AS Map

Comment

Originally posted by necros
                  now that brodys is gone there is only 2 public servers on regularily (TWW + Crackaz)
                  I'm confused. Is Brody's really permanently gone, or was it just some april fool's joking? The "Server gone" thread lets me assume that it was just a joke.
                  Haven't seen Brody's servers all week and now even the website won't open.

I suppose my ping might be better on the TWW server (compared to Crackaz) , since it seems to be in Europe.
                  My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

That is what is worrying me Bucchus.

Come back Brody! :cry:
                    Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

yeah, i wonder what happened to brody :cry: i hope he's ok...
                      and yeah, =(T.W.W)= Server is in England,Manchester

Comment

w00t thats about 10 miles fom where I live. 12 ping here I come!

Although when I played on the server before you had disabled the countdown timer at the start of the game. Thats really bad.
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

i actually live near preston, but i say manchester for foreigner's ease yeah, i did that by acciodent, fixed the thief loot and changed the countdown, its not set to 30 seconds, so even the slowest of comps wont have to l8join
                          Fixxxer, where u live? wigan? bolton? lol i live in Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by necros
                            yeah, i did that by acciodent, fixed the thief loot and changed the countdown, its not set to 30 seconds, so even the slowest of comps wont have to l8join
                            Great! Sometimes the usual 20 seconds just isn't enough for my old compy to precache.
                            My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

hehe yeah, i know what u mean

Comment

Working...
                              X