New, simple idea: Lives Used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, simple idea: Lives Used

We've got talk of all these brand new changes and stuff, like mages, new weapons, and the fabled female guards. How about something simple: In the aftermath of a battle when it shows everyone's vital statistics and endgame points, we see such useful things in a TvG match such as "Torches relit" and "T kills" (when you're a thief yourself.)

I propose to you gentle readers and devs, that these two should be changed to "Lives Used" or "Lives Lost" (whatever fits better, they're basically the same thing ± a number, yes?), which would give more useful information for an at-a-glance usefulness to the round, since the guy that only died once and got 500 loot is obviously better than the one that died 5 times with 1000 loot, even though the second had many more points.

In other words, bragging rights for all!

Sounds good! Also show how many times a guard was KO'd. 3 kills and KO'd 4 times is just dumb luck.

Comment

I think this has been mentioned before. Persoanlly I think personal stats are a really good idea, tourches re-lighted etc.

I like it.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Nice Idea.
        ~TuF~

Comment

Agreed, I like it.
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hannu
            Also show how many times a guard was KO'd. 3 kills and KO'd 4 times is just dumb luck.
            Dumb luck? More like bad thieving...

Comment

Finally, I'll get some recognition! Cool idea, i hope it beomes in effect.

Comment

I like this. I've looked at the scores after and wondered on occasion how many times I was kod or who was killed most.
                Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Good idea.
                  One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -
                  The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

this oughtta go all the way.
                    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                    X