X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~TuF Teamspeak Information Thread~

This thread contains all news and information regarding TuF Servers

Enjoy...
    Last edited by Machine; 27th Jan 2005, 02:28 AM.
    ~TuF~

woot for the tut server! Am I going to have to reregister my name on your TS server cuz I JUST registered on your current one.

Comment

And we know how difficult that was!

That's great news, Machine.

Comment

Yes Dragon, it was.

I'd also like to petition you guys to remove Phae's admin rights to your TS server.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
          Yes Dragon, it was.

I'd also like to petition you guys to remove Phae's admin rights to your TS server.
          Now now, don't get jealous because I have admin rights on a server where more people join for thievery. :roll:
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I have admin rights too Grankypoo,

Comment

I always knew there was something wrong with those TuF boyz... giving Phae and BA both admin rights?

Comment

Hell, just giving PHAE admin rights.

*kicks Phae*

Comment

Don't look at me, ask Phae, all I ever do is take AWAY Phae's admin rights.

I think it was Machine's idea... :roll:

Comment

*kicks TheMachine*

Comment

LOL!

Ok..

Grank : - Nope you wont have to re-register, all accounts and server setup are remaining the same, I'm just adding more memory to the server, bringing it up to 1 gig. Also, a processer change from 500mhz to 1.3 Gig.

Phae and BA have admin because they are both at the server that often!! and I trust them not to screw things up! don't worry granky and LR you two are welcome if you frequent the server!! I trust you two just as much.
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                        don't worry granky and LR you two are welcome if you frequent the server!! I trust you two just as much.
                        Heheh. Sucker

OK, thanks TM!

Comment

Great finally another server from UK no more laggy crackazz

Comment

Skull, Skull. Don't be that spiteful with crackaz... they have been around from the beginning and just because they are lagging right now isn't a reason for not having respect for this team.

Can't wait to see the new server. But what are "ghostable" maps? All except Gerome?
                            JM

Comment

Even Gerome is ghostable. To prove it, Lowland_Samurai and I once ghosted it together.
                              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                              "Dream is Destiny"
                              Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                              X