Thiefmatch loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thiefmatch loadouts

It would be nice to have the Thiefmatch loadouts seperate from the normal Thief loadouts. The selection of items is different, and Thiefmatch often gives players more starting loot.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

They already are
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

No they aren't :|

Perhaps you misinterpreted, Garster, he doesn't mean the addition of explosive arrows, caltrops, mines, flare arrows, etc. But the automatic loadouts so you can just hit 1 2 3 or 4 on your numpad and be good to go. If you want a loadout for Thiefmatch, then you have to share with the ones from TvG. An issue for some, not for others, I guess, but still there.

Comment

I think it would be a good idea.
        Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
        Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

If you want a loadout for Thiefmatch, then you have to share with the ones from TvG.
          Not for me.

All my loadouts are seperate...

My TvG loadouts have custom names, and are made for 600 loot, and my TM loadouts have default names and are made for 800 loot.
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

You must tell us how you got it that way, then!

...Or else!

Comment

Umm...no clue. It wasn't always like this. I thought they changed it with the 1.3/4 patch.
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Whoa, look in ThLoadouts.ini and half way down the file you'll see the section:

[ThieveryMod.ThPlayerLoadoutsThiefMatch]

So I guess it's already in there.
                Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                X