AntiShockHo 4.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AntiShockHo 4.00

I'm posting this so that ugly accusations don't start flying over some possible misconceptions.

Grank installed AntiShockHo on the Crackaz server yesterday evening (EST) as an anti-cheat measure. What he didn't know at the time was that this newer version of ASH identifies name binds as cheats, for some reason. Anyone who has a keybind to change their name to something else would have been announced as a cheater. I'm sure a lot of you noticed that playing on the Crackaz server last night.

The situation should be taken care of as of this posting. "Name" has been removed from the list of cheat binds on the Crackaz server. Please don't make any accusations of cheating against anyone you may have seen identified by ASH as a cheater between last night and now.

Yeesh. I just read a couple logs from our server last night. I'd like to extend Crackaz's apologies to Necros, Ironklad, and anyone else who got subjected to the kind of treatment they did last night as a result of this. We're really sorry about the misunderstanding.

Comment

hehe thanks, its no problem, scince i knew i was innocent anyway :p well, now that that is over and done with we can have PHUN AGAIN! lol
      Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Not sure if this is related, but shortly after I joined the server a few hours ago, Bo shouted out loud something around the lines of "I am a cheater and Team Crackaz knows it! Oh shoot now I am banzored. Have a nice life. -Grank" I didnt get a chance to ask what shes did when that happened, but it would probably be in the log.
        Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Originally posted by The Creator
          Not sure if this is related, but shortly after I joined the server a few hours ago, Bo shouted out loud something around the lines of "I am a cheater and Team Crackaz knows it! Oh shoot now I am banzored. Have a nice life. -Grank" I didnt get a chance to ask what shes did when that happened, but it would probably be in the log.
          Yeah, that's Grank's custom "I am a cheater" message. He's so silly.

Looks like the issue may not be fixed.

*sigh*

Comment

Oh the fun in reading the server admin now.

Comment

Yeah I complained about that in the private forum.
              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

What does ASH do, when a Cheater is detected is switchable.

Like usual it is:
                Detecting a Cheatbind; announce Players IP; replace the Keybind to suicide.
                Should the Player now use THAT bind, he would suicide, hehehe.

Also it can be switched to another replace function. And that is:
                replace keybind to shout: "I am a cheater and Team Crackaz knows it! Oh shoot now I am banzored. Have a nice life. -Grank"

see?

In my past i had it switched to suicide and shout simulanouesly "Server forces suicide for using a Cheat"
                A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

oh, i forgot...

...and me wrote down the namebinds and can fill them in ipdata. got some more aliases now, hi hi hi.

thx a lot, grrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttttttt

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Haha, Brody you psyco. Great work. 8)
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

ah, well, finally, u know

<<< MoK

Master of Knowledge, hi hi hi

Thievery Customs Center
                      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                      X