Anarchtica Public Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchtica Public Server

I have been running a server for a few weeks now as some of you might know. We need a thiefmatch server, so my server is a dedicated thiefmatch server (thanks to brody). The server usually runs from 11 a.m. till 8 p.m. -7 gm time. I will run the server 24/7 in about a week, I just have to transfer some files over from one computer to another. This will probably happen tomorrow, but I need to fix the bugs, so look forward to a 24/7 server in a week. I'm open to you're suggestions, right now, loot drop is set to 75% and ko'd guards are refrobable (if that's even a word). So please post your likes and dislikes about the server, I'll change the settings untill a balance is met. Right now Salsa and Firetiger5 pwnz all of your asses on my server. Do you really want to let this happen? No!! Help me out so I can this a better server

: THRUST!

What's this re-frobbable guards you said? Well, whatever. As I suggested ingame, I think they should be permanently KO'ed (or such a long amount of time that the map will end by time over by the time they even consider waking up) or maybe set down a notch in difficulty. It's far too easy to get wasted by the AI when your loadout is geared more toward killing than evasion.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the AI are part of the Thiefmatch, but this isn't some Champion Duel, this is casual gameplay, and should be a bit softer!

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
      What's this re-frobbable guards you said? Well, whatever. As I suggested ingame, I think they should be permanently KO'ed.
      Yeah well, what's new? I'm drunk, I know what you meant in game but it came out differently when I typed it. Guards frobable no, but they do wake up in so many seconds, so maybe I could make it so guards never wake up (like how you suggested). I spend my whole loadout to kill other thieves, not guards, so making ai guards uber guards is not my intention. Maybe making them normal guards and loot drop set to 50% will balance things?

Comment

Kids, be warned! Drinking light beer makes you invent words like "refrobbable".
        Anar, I think you should make guards wake up, just after an extended period of say, 12 - 15 minutes. AI are fun to use tactically.
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
        X