Again banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again banned

Im banned again from nearly all servers....
    Its because my ip and maybe the admins can look for it plz.....
    My english isnt the best!

You shouldn't be experiencing difficulty getting into the Crackaz server. There's an ACCEPT specifically set for the IP block you've just posted from. The problem may be that the server is full.

Honestly, your best bet is to get off of AOL.

Comment

I never wanted to have Aol but my mother pays the inet bill and also its in her hand to chose the provider

Comment

nanaki,

there is a rhetorical difference between "i am banned" or "i cant connect due banned ips". cuz u know YOU are NOT banned.
        u just cross banned players ip, which u know. plz dont use that rhetorical, cuz it would suggest YOU are banned, thank u.

the admins have ipdatafile and can sort and filter more carefully the banned ip ranges, which i am pretty sure, they ll do.
        AOL has fully rotation ranges, so it might be one week u can join, another not. just be patient, as more u try as more ip s the admins get to sort ur definatley range out.

plz try again and again. as more u try, as more ips we have, which helps admins a lot to match urs ip as definatley as possible,

cu online
        brody
        A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Actually, his IP didn't even "cross" a banned block. There's an ACCEPT specifically set on the Crackaz server for the IP block he was attempting to connect from. Most likely, the server was just full when he was attempting to connect. I can't speak for other servers, but most are using the Crackaz banlist, which includes that ACCEPT.

Nanaki, sorry about your AOL situation. Is there any possibility you can put some pressure on your mother to change ISP's if you offer to pay part of the bill, or some other such arrangement?

Comment

good point:

do it like i do, when i set ppl under pressure. most favorite sentence is:

"i know where ur kids are going to shool" hahahahha

finally nanaki, think positive. not each non-connection means to be banned or touched by banned ips.
            there is the simple possibly of beeing full server.

suggestion to admins: might be iprange has changed or is diff? maybe again watch latest serverlogs?

Thievery Customs Center
            Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Im rejected by server from Mogs....
              The server wasnt full as i tried to join...
              MOG ADMIN plz let me in ^.^

Comment

aha, so that s a new information.

Thievery Customs Center
                Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Originally posted by Nanaki
                  Im rejected by server from Mogs....
                  The server wasnt full as i tried to join...
                  MOG ADMIN plz let me in ^.^
                  Are you SURE it wasn't full? These things are hard to tell, since any UT patch higher than 436 (and most servers are running 450 or higher) doesn't properly display the players in a server.

Comment

I am ultra shure that the server wasnt full.......
                    Only one player played there

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      These things are hard to tell, since any UT patch higher than 436 (and most servers are running 450 or higher) doesn't properly display the players in a server.
                      Ah so the community patches cause that annoyance. (Sorry for just posting an off-topic response)
                      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
                        Ah so the community patches cause that annoyance. (Sorry for just posting an off-topic response)
                        Yeah, they do. Unfortunately, they fix more than they break, and WHAT they fix is more important than what they break, so we keep running the higher patches.

Comment

I believe it was because servers not running that patch could be highjacked and used to make DOS attacks.... I think.

It's still annoying though.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                            I believe it was because servers not running that patch could be highjacked and used to make DOS attacks.... I think.
                            That's ONE of the issues the patches 450 and beyond fix.

Comment

jigga wha?

My server is stil running 436... uh oh.
                              word.

Comment

Working...
                              X