Some sugestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some sugestion

1.Make that koed guards wake up in their original position, not in place they lie. Otherwise they wake up on roofs or even worse in fireplaces.
    2. Make that helmets are repairable with repair tool or supplay chest.
    3. Make tool for guards to unlock mines.
    4. Make that max amount of flares is equal to flare count you got in start. That will eliminate flare droping at chest. also it will make flares in shop usefull. Same for bolts.
    5. Make whistler traps you pick from suplay rooms (DE, king of desert)
    alredy deployed so it will be harder to place them and they wouldnt go away when koed.
    6. Make that traps go away after some time after owner is KOed/killed
    (say 30 sec). Its damn anoying when you are koed and all traps go away and thief just walks in like its his home.
    7. MAke ability for thieves to look throu keyholes like in hitman 2/3
    8. Make thief corpses unfrobable- they only serve as stacking stuff and cause problems for others to pick poitons and loot back. Same for dead guards (koed guards see above)
    9, Make lockpick thief only, (Imxo) they only ruin game when they come in guard hands.
    10. Crack darts- same as crack arows but dont leave cloud

Originally posted by Barbazu
    1.Make that koed guards wake up in their original position, not in place they lie. Otherwise they wake up on roofs or even worse in fireplaces.
    In a way this is a good suggestion. But I like the fact that they wake up where they've been KO'ed. Not only that, but guards can frob to wake them up AND have the AI on their side right away.

Chest, no. Repair tool, if it takes quite a while to repair ( you wouldn't be able to do it yourself ... so a teammate must do it ) I like it.

The repair tool would be handy for this.

4. Make that max amount of flares is equal to flare count you got in start. That will eliminate flare droping at chest. also it will make flares in shop usefull. Same for bolts.
    Agreed

alredy deployed so it will be harder to place them and they wouldnt go away when koed.
    No, I don't like this. The maps will be floaded with whistlers if they stay after the owner placed them. It's good how it is imo.

(say 30 sec). Its damn anoying when you are koed and all traps go away and thief just walks in like its his home.
    Agreed

Nice, but kind of useless and it takes a lot of time to code I think.

8. Make thief corpses unfrobable- they only serve as stacking stuff and cause problems for others to pick poitons and loot back. Same for dead guards (koed guards see above)
    Nah

9, Make lockpick thief only, (Imxo) they only ruin game when they come in guard hands.
    No, increasing the chance to break a lockpick when guards pick a lock will be better imo. That way they'll need more then one lockpick to pick something, unless they're lucky.

10. Crack darts- same as crack arows but dont leave cloud.
    Could be useful.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

No, i htink the way it is is better. The fact tha the AI doesn't wake up where it is, but instead at teh nearest pathnode. the fact that there's a pathnode in hte fireplace is the mapper's fault.

Like Phae said

Lockpicks do that for guards, but mayhaps another tool specialized for it? take less time.

YES! it's soo annoying buying 30 bolts, running out, then only getting 10 back. and chest farming is not cool anymore.

nah.

this one could go somewhere...

coding doorknobs to work as scouting orbs wouldn't take too long, but it'd require an update for every map.

why? you can frob through thief corpses. Besides, seeing your dead body hang from the deling is rather intimidating.

[QUOTE=Barbazu9, Make lockpick thief only, (Imxo) they only ruin game when they come in guard hands.[/quote]
      no, this should be left as is.

[QUOTE=Barbazu10. Crack darts- same as crack arows but dont leave cloud[/QUOTE]
      that might work, but too many weapons would create confusion. I'mm indifferent on this one.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

as radamantus said, they wake up at the nearest pathnode, so most of the time ai dont wake up in the fire, except gerome >

Nice idea, in combination with the repairtool being used to pick mines up, it would make the RT very useful

Super idea ( see above )

nah, i think that the supply chest works fine as it is, and chest farming gives a guard sumut to do when camping

I agree with Phأ¦

i dont really see the gain of this scince you will have to go and deploy the fraps again anywho...

very good idea - i like it

nah

if the RT could pick up mines then i agree with this but if not, nah

10. Crack darts- same as crack arows but dont leave cloud
        Nice idea
        Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Working...
        X