Different Guard Models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Guard Models?

Im not sure if its been posted before, or if its currently in the works, but the only thing id want is different character models for the guards. The theif models rock and so does everything in the game, but the skinned over UT guards totally ruin the setting. I apologize if this has been gone over before and I normally wouldnt post but this has been bothering me for quite some time. -thanks

Im not sure what guard models are you talking about but last week or so one of the devs showed the new guard models. Probably they didnt update on the page.
    Feel the power of the

Comment

Oh, cool Ill look into that, mabey i missed an update Ill check, but when i play the guards are just a skin of a knight over the old male models from unreal tournament.

Comment

I don't think they are changing the guards for TUT. Last I heard 1.5 was just fixing up a few bugs and changing some maps (possibly some new ones?).

Comment

Those Guard skins were for NightBlade.
          Also is there going to be a new thief model for 1.5?
          .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

The model of the guard is for NightBlade, and no they aren't going to change any models for 1.5

Comment

:O so all that talk of a new thief model was lies then was it O_o
              These days I find that I can't be bothered,
              To argue with them - well what's the point?
              Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

No new skins for Thievery, but, if you look at the new and improved Night Blade site, you will see the thief model, though that thief model is not new, it's been around for a few months now.
                http://www.night-blade.com/

Comment

Hmm maybe I made it up in my head but I thought someone said there were new thief models for 1.5
                  These days I find that I can't be bothered,
                  To argue with them - well what's the point?
                  Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X