Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh, where to?

hi online thieveryfriends,

currently i see only tww s server up. "open location" does not connect to the major servers, that let me guess, they are not on so far actually.

i c on tww s full frequency and lots of circle players, due tww handles six players and there are more that want to play.

i hope that is ok, when i start and run two of my servers to help out temporarily.

A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

ups,

just saw ctg has come up.

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

that weekend when you put your servers up brody was great, I'd like to see them more! Even just ONE would be great.
      ~TuF~

Comment

Not sure how the four server system worked; but would it be possible to put only one server up and allocate all the bandwidth/processor power that was previously split in quarters? Or was that not how it operated?
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

finally (after some mistakes we did first) its quite easy to run more than one server on the same machine.

Just copy the Unrealtournament folder, rename it, rename some files inside of that folder and do some changes like Ports, Serverinformations.
          Additional u ll need to change some names of called ini files, cuz that files got now new names, too.

Mr. Mach, how about some more of those weekends?

Thievery Customs Center
          Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Actually, that was nicely refreshing. Seeing Brody's servers back, oh the good times!

It was nice to have people trying ot join a server other than crackaz, and not one of hte servers was full whilst i was playing. Thanks Brody
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
            X