Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or is Crackaz public down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or is Crackaz public down?

I don't see the server..
    No non-passworded dedicated server at that.
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Everything's down.

It's strange how everything just grinds to a halt... I suggest unpasswording the ToB private server for use as a pub until things get going again.
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Hate when that happens.

Switched over mine (ToB Practice) to public for the moment in all its cable provided glory. Note that my IP has been a little flaky of late (something about maintenance), so lag, especially when slow or distant connections are present should be expected. Was also having some PC problems but think I got that fixed over the past couple of days.

Server will be private during regularly scheduled ToB practice times (Friday, Saturday, Monday nights as I recall)
      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

I'm sure Grank touched it. You can kiss the CTG server goodbye!

Comment

Brody said he would put up a server while the CTG server is down.

Comment

somewhat off topic...

Crackaz is up now, but it's not appearing on my ASE. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

When the servers do eventually appear, put them in your favorites, I see the CrkZ does that all the time. It's not on the main listing, but, it is in my favorites. Get in that way.

Comment

Working...
              X