Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrEricSir
    replied
    OT: My favorite spot to stick the whistler as a thief is that fan vent in Aquatone. Those guards will never get it back! :twisted:

Leave a comment:

• PhaeThorn
    replied
    Yeah it's very commen. I put out the whistler with my water arrow, pick it up at almost the same time, and the damn thing keep lighted. Ah well ....'atleast the guards can see where i trew it ( mainly on roofs :p )

Leave a comment:

• Mr.K.
    replied
    Yep, that. Never happened to me before, though, and i'm a compulsive whistler buyer. Just to piss off thieves, they run away like hell when they hear one, thinking the whole area will be mined, caltropped and guarded to death.

Leave a comment:

• The_Dan
    replied
    It's happened to me before,

I suspect its a network problem where occassionaly the call to turn off the whistler, doesn't make it along with all the other things that have to be replicated & so the whistler is never told to turn off.

It's nothing to do with being picked up, it's just the light source is never disabled with the rest of the whistler & so you can carry it around while it's still lit.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    I get this too.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.K.
    started a topic Whistler bug?

Whistler bug?

I was having fun in aquatone amusement park, placing whistlers and that happy stuff guards are fond in, and happened that i dropped a whistler by a vent and it went off. I picked it up right away because we were still spawning so it was kind of unfair, and the whistler remained lit all the game.

Next game in Flats i tried to replicate it but not that people were interested in trying that (got help from a couple of thieves, though, but not thorough testing). I couldn't replicate it because i couldn't pick up the active whistler as i did in Aquatone. The thief picked up the whistler a couple of times too, but not when it was active (he managed to pick it up without firing it because they have an activation time after dropping, am i right?

Just letting you know that can happen.
Working...
X