bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug reports

well, maybe you are already working on this for 1.5 wich I hope.. but, some bugs that is pretty irritating according to me!

1.water bug! when you jump inside the water sometimes you swim extremly slow!

2.game/server crashes on a few maps! Nostalgia when you break the glass ontop of the roof, asylum, and a few other maps too?

3.nostalgia, very hard coming up from sewers through the grates(?) on the streets (only one is easy).

4.when you shoot vine arrow, the arrow sometimes disapears so you cant pick the vine back up, so it will always hang there. thats a waste of a vine and also a good help for guards.

5.AI's can still se you a sec after drinking invis potion? (that humans cant)

6.When thieves run into thieves/guards or guards into guards/thieves, it starts to rather "lag"....you cant come any where. I've died a few times ingame when Im invis+catfall, and a bunch of guards are a little in the way, as soon as I touch them, its hard to come any where! and they even feel you because of that and you can get killed!

7.the game crashes to often!

8.And this is not a bug, but a own suggestion that I might think is very good!! I've binded to drink a catfall on "Ctrl". If I have 2 catfalls and drink the first one, the last catfall will appear (the inventory will come up). So, when you drink a potion that you have two or more of, make the thief only drink it and ditch the inventory coming up! cause then you wont have to "clear item" everytime in tight situations! (?) just a suggestion!

there are probably some more bugs to fix, but I cant think of anymore atm. thanks.
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Also some ladders are very hard to climb, they should be easier. I'm thinking the Aquatone map mostly here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoUie
      4.when you shoot vine arrow, the arrow sometimes disapears so you cant pick the vine back up, so it will always hang there. thats a waste of a vine and also a good help for guards.

8.And this is not a bug, but a own suggestion that I might think is very good!! I've binded to drink a catfall on "Ctrl". If I have 2 catfalls and drink the first one, the last catfall will appear (the inventory will come up). So, when you drink a potion that you have two or more of, make the thief only drink it and ditch the inventory coming up! cause then you wont have to "clear item" everytime in tight situations! (?) just a suggestion!
      I could tell you why and how to get #4 to happen, but it has a big advantage when used with the vine door blocking trick.

As for #8, do it yourself(I use Numpad7 for my catfall bind):

NumPad7=ThUsePickup ThieveryMod.ThPickupPotionCatfall | OnRelease ClientNoItem
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
        As for #8, do it yourself(I use Numpad7 for my catfall bind):

NumPad7=ThUsePickup ThieveryMod.ThPickupPotionCatfall | OnRelease ClientNoItem
        Salvage to the rescue once again.
        As you might know mine is:C=ThUsePickup ThieveryMod.ThPickupPotionCatfall | OnRelease whisper < used CATFALL POT.
        so that ppl know it was only a teammember that just quaffed a potion.
        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Working...
        X