Why haven't I been banned?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why haven't I been banned?!

I don't get it! I've shot PLENTY of people in pure darkness, my aim is spot-on, I find thieves in places god only knows I shouldn't be looking in...why haven't I been banned dammit!?

Well, ok, I don't actually WANT to be banned. I don't cheat or anything, it always either pure luck, skill, or a bit of both.

But at least tell me I've been watched. I don't want to think I suck so bad that I haven't even been looked at!

I mean, being tested and having not been positive would be a real ego boost for me. And I could use one. RL has been total shit for me lately.

Lets hear who all has been looked at for cheating, and was found out they weren't! I think all of us would like to know that, just for fun.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

OK, your banned, there feel better.

Comment

Only if you give me a good reason. I said I didn't actually WANT to be banned, just that you've acknowledged my l33tness

This is what I'm up against. My sister got banned from a whole game for cheating and she didn't. MY SISTER!!

I can't be outdone like this. I need something to bring me back to at least even.

But in all honesty, this is more or less a joke thread.
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

You haven't been banned because you play consistently at your skill level. It's the cheaters who suddenly start sucking when they are being spectated by admins.

Comment

I never thought of it like that Swiss.
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
            You haven't been banned because you play consistently at your skill level. It's the cheaters who suddenly start sucking when they are being spectated by admins.
            Yeah that's right Swiss. For example, if I started getting a little too leet for my own good, even I would be suspicious of myself..
            Yenz: "It's only murder if they say stop"
            Mono's wife: "What if they are mute?"
            Yenz: "There are internationally recognized hand signals for 'stop killing me you bastard!'"

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
              Why haven't I been banned?!
              Because we can tell the difference.

What Swiss said is only part of that.

Comment

Whats the other part?
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                  Whats the other part?
                  I'm a psychic in my spare time but that has nothing to do with it.

Comment

I haven't been banned because I CONSISTANTLY suck at this game.

but thats my own little cross to bear.

<---

Comment

This thread is stupid.

You're a good guy, Jester, but friend to friend...get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                        I never thought of that either. I must aadmit, I've been waiting for the past few months to be openly accused of cheating on the forums Because i like to change direction suddenly. I'm glad the admins actually look into things seriously. (except grank, it seems).
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

They do, which is good. I don't think it's possible to count a single Counter-Strike admin attitude of "You are doing slightly\much better than me\our friend(s) who are really good, so you must be cheating - INSTANT BAN" around here.

But then again, CS is all luck anyway. Darn bullet spread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                            This thread is stupid.

You're a good guy, Jester, but friend to friend...get over yourself.
                            LoL man, it was a joke. I was just using myself as a catalyst to ask a question which noone has answered:

Who HAS been checked, and not banned? I just thought it would be cool to know...for some reason, which I can't remember.
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I believe at some point I was suspicious of TheMachine's uncanny ability to find cheaters - I mean, he must be using some third party program to detect all those aimbots. I call this cheating. But LR said "wtf r u on lorix" so I guess I was being false.
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X