Novel idea for thievery 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novel idea for thievery 1.5

I haven't given up hope on the release of 1.5!!!

I was thinking(!) that there should be an arrow that when shot at a mine causes it to explode. Cost 70 loot.
    The reason this would be a good idea is for situations when you have to land on a mine but you think there may be 2 or 3 mines on top of eachother.

Waddya think?
    Night of the Werewolves II
    HarryPotterwars
    A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

I don't think new features are planned for 1.5.

Moved to the Thievery Suggestions forum anyways.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Found your thread Convict. Nice idea, like in the original Thief. Being able to blow up mines.
      WildBill, leave a ghost thread behind when moving a thread to another forum please. Thanks.
      Last edited by BrokenArts; 30 Jun 2004, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I was wondering where this went to :p

Anyways, i think a fire arrow can do it (not entirely srue though). Of course, we wouldn't want them to be buyable in normal TvG now, would we?
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

not sure about this one, could be a good idea, but just imagine what you could do to heavily camped areas with this arrow. (Chain reactions)

I would propose some different ideas to remove mines.

1. Allow mines to be picked silently, or perhaps just quieter
          2. Allow mines to be picked quicker. They take ages to dismantle atm

The damage of mines was increased in 1.3, maybe some changes will force guards to use and monitor mines more intelligently.
          .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Working...
          X