Bolts bug...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts bug...

Pretty sure it ain't been mentioned, but Guards can gett extra bolts somehow.

I keep meaning to bring this up, but i keep forgetting, so here it is.

A while ago, i'm playing, and i suddenly noticed that the only wepaon in have left is a parabolt. WTF!?!? i never buy para bolts!!

Okay, i think, maybe it's a server glitch...

Three weeks later, i'm cycling through my weapons by clicking my middle-mouse button, and, lo and behold, a parabolt sticks out it's tongue and flips me off. WTF!?!

No matter how hard i try, i can't ever get the bug to repeat itself when i want it to: it seems to do it of it's own accord. If anyone reads this and knows how it works, please alert the devs... (and preferrably nobody else) It needs to be fixed.

[NOTE]
    The first time wa a game of skeltstonhead on Crackaz. The second time was on some (i htink a deffernt) server on Breandor.

And to keep off hte claims that i'm cheating, i've purposely shot the bolt into stone all 4 times it's happened.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

If an AI or human fires a para bolt and it happens to stick in wood or a rug and you pick it up then you'll have a parabolt. That isn't a bug.

Comment

I'm pretty sure i haven't picked up any bolts...

On the other hand, i once shot my parabolt into wood, to see if that's why i had one... it came back as a standard bolt.
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Can't be. Para should stay Para.
        Tag turns to normal but.. ^
        AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
        Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
        Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

They are right, paras stay as paras. I would say that unless anyone else has noticed this, then you prolly frobbed a para at some time.

btw, Why don't you buy paras? they are very handy
          .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I've never found any additional para's in my loadout without frobbing one from wood, as mentioned above. Sounds bizarre.
            Nightmaster,
            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I know, but believe me; i check everythihng i do over and over before i post something. This one baffled me.

Comment

Uh hu, like your spelling.
                AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

This discussion has suddenly become very stupid.

Comment

i noticed.

Comment

Thanks for contributing to this thread in such a nice way, Salsaboi.

I think it was meant to be stupid from the beginning. Why did you have to go and spoil it?
                      JM

Comment

It was that or post the picture of the hideous* velociraptor.

*cute

Comment

Working...
                        X