Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quicky or two?

**edit**
    Last edited by Asaltec..SaitoNai; 6 Oct 2010, 05:22 PM. Reason: Asaltec Must DIE

The arrows seem to be a good idea, but they already said that no major updates will be put inot the last release. Only maps.

For the first suggestions, why not make f4 bring up the endgame screen. It shows everything you mentioned, and more.***

I'd like to be able to hav thieves pass off loot to each other. You can frob guards, why not other thieves? Only giving loot is possible.. not taking it from another player in a frob window.

***Please note that f4 currently brings up a clientside version of the serverlog. Unfortunately, this also tends to crash the game, and often, your computer.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

As has been said, only bugfixes in the new version, however...

As a follow-cam spectator, you can't see lives when you hit F1, it is very much true. However, if you are a rat, you can! (?!?!?!?!?!?) Still very troublesome though, and seems more like an oversight than a feature.

These new arrow types. While I want to say I agree - if they're identical to rope arrows except for the surface they latch onto, and being one use - Some things are made out of wood, and some are made out of metal for a reason. There can't be too much free-roaming. This kind of thing could easily cause extreme pain because you could get to places that are difficult or impossible to get to normally. Even if the too-cheap places are manually blocked off by invisible walls, it would be too troublesome.

Kills and KOs at a glance in-game seems dreadfully un-useful. Being able to see the "Final scores if the game were to end right now and no 300 point bonus for the winning team" would be a better alternative, as said, I guess.

On the trap thing, it's already bad enough when a single guard can place many mines on a map like DE or Aquatone. Imagine if 3 guards had between them 9-12 mines every map.

If thieves want to strategically pass off loot, then one of them can suicide to do it. It's only fair. Otherwise, they shouldn't pick any up if they don't have the means or desire to exit.

Comment

Is the score that appears alongside loot count / kills in F1 not accurate?
        Nightmaster,
        .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
        - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
          Is the score that appears alongside loot count / kills in F1 not accurate?
          It is fully and completely accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
            Being able to see the "Final scores if the game were to end right now and no 300 point bonus for the winning team" would be a better alternative, as said, I guess.
            Question was prompted by that comment
            Nightmaster,
            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
              For the first suggestions, why not make f4 bring up the endgame screen. It shows everything you mentioned, and more.
              Comment was prompted by that comment.

For lack of better name for that weird screen, I enclosed a name I invented in quotation marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                :snip:
                Otherwise, they shouldn't pick any up if they don't have the means or desire to exit.
                How TuF are you?
                League of Legends
                Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

OMG Teamwork HAX! Note to self... go DM'ing with Agga and let Dragon get the loot.
                  ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                    OMG Teamwork HAX! Note to self... go DM'ing with Agga and let Dragon get the loot.
                    That game was a lot of fun, guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X