Appeal to admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal to admins

The Thieverymod1.4 final is out by Dalai. It has some Fixes in it. Crkz and Brodys are running them.
    Should we not all run them? Mog? Tob? LM? Just questioning, so we would have not some Servers with "Beta1.4" and some with "1.4", no confusings, we would have a uni form.
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

Question is how to get it. I wouldn't know where it's up for download.
    I doubt it's quite out yet.
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

It's server side only.

Comment

YOU don't need it, it's serverside.
        ~TuF~

Comment

yes, sorry, i forgot to say that.
          i had correspondended with Dalai and asked him for aggreement to give it around for the Serveradmins.

Finally i gave it back in Dalais Hands to give it the Admins for their Servers. Its his FixVersion.

Sorry for the confusement. Maybe the interested Admins just pm Dalai about it?

We would all run a more stable and fixed Version and we would not have diff Versions around, which may confuse ppl.

Its a suggestion, nothing else.

Thievery Customs Center
          Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Who gave you two the impression I wouldn't know it's serverside?
            There are things as LANs and such, you know?
            AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
            Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
            Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

Don't get stroppy biatch!! Twas YOUR post which was ambigous.

As far as I know Dalai has the patch, and he's moderating the distribution, so try asking him.
              ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
                Who gave you two the impression I wouldn't know it's serverside?

Because it is.(We are admins)

Originally posted by Beowulf
                There are things as LANs and such, you know?

Try asking Dalai for that.

Comment

hmmm,
                  i am sorry to made that confusement. i was not intentioned to do that.

The Version is a 1.4 fixed Version and Dalai gave it Grank and me, because we run "Major-Servers" for the public.
                  My idea was to complete the "Round" of "Majorservers" that way, all those like Mog and ToB would get and run it, too.
                  This was the idea. Finally its up to Dalai to give the fixed Version around.
                  I meant (and hoped) it would view quite cool and uni formed, when all Major Servers would run the same Version, thats it.

sorry, for the misunderstanding there.

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

I'm not sure, but it makes the server not more stable or? They still crash when they want to, right?
                    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                    X