2 * AMD MP 1900 +
    1024 MB DDR ECC registered RAM
    Tyan S2466
    FSB 266
    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
    Vietcong Customs Center

Cool, nice brody.

I tell what would really top it off... if you could get that from Dalai to make your server like Crackaz, I much prefer the lower ping on your servers, and the high player limit is great.

Also, I've grown to like the mapvote... any chance of seeing that on your servers?

EDIT - Ignore me, just read your other post, realised you ARE running the cool patch... expect to see me more!
    ~TuF~

Comment

The best thing to add is definately the map vote... thats the main reason people populate Crackaz more often (plus most of em are from the USA side of the world).

Had a great time on your server when ToD was taking place.
      How TuF are you?
      League of Legends
      Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

errr, ...

now i am fully confused.

BDBMAPVOTE is the MapvoteMutator Crkz has on it. It was most requested by Players, so i put it on.

The Thieverymod1.4 Final is on Brodys Servers. So it runs the same fixed Version.

Sorry, i might have not said it clear. Maybe u check my "Appeal to admins" Thread, there i ve questioned if we not all should put the new 1.4Final on.
        Last edited by Brody; 19 Jul 2004, 07:15 AM.

Thievery Customs Center
        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Eyurgh, I loathe the mapvote. What's wrong with callvote?
          ]V[]V[

Comment

Excellent Brody, TY, expect to see more of my shiney metal ass on your turf!

-MM, no offence, but your hardly ever around on TUT anyway! and it's only a 400kb DL, I didn't like it to begin with but I don't like servers without it now.
            Last edited by Machine; 19 Jul 2004, 07:55 AM.
            ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
              finally its too complicated. thats it.

see, u ll need the syntax
              "callvote CHANGEMAP th-..." and/or
              "callvote NEXTMAP th-..." additional the correct filename. there will be no problem for the current standartmaps, but whats about the customs?

lets say u want DEv2
              "callvote changemap th-darkened_enlightenment_v2"
              did u know? so other things:
              "callvote changemap th-monastery74"
              "callvote changemap "th-apachev1"

that could be problem due lack on callvote. so then is mapvote mutator quite more better and easy to handle.
              "if u cannot type it, click it"

Thievery Customs Center
              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Sweet!
                AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

thanks brody! That was the one thing (besides pings) that EVER annoyed me about your servers. I plan to be populating them more often now
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                    Half the players don't know how to vote. Even fewer know how to call one.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Half the players don't know how to vote. Even fewer know how to call one.
                      That, and if a freak like me starts a vote for a map that nobody, other then me likes, it takes about 60-70% of the server to pass it. And most of the time, half of the server doesn't vote. With Mapvote, on the other hand, the winning map is the one which gets the most votes, even if it's 2. And it's randomly selected, if several tie. And 90% of the people vote. And you can change your vote. And it prevents the same maps from being run all the time (Although maps tend to loop - if we played Flats 10 rounds ago, and it opens up, I'd sure vote for it.) And *Passes out from lack of oxygen*.

Comment

how much % is needed to win vote can be switched. in callvote thingy and in map vote thingy. just to know.

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
                          how much % is needed to win vote can be switched. in callvote thingy and in map vote thingy. just to know.
                          True, but with a callvote, it's a percentage of the number of people present, not a percentage of how many people actually vote. With MapVote, the map that wins is simply the map with the most votes, as Swiss said. If only two of, say, ten people vote, but they both vote for the same map, it wins. If only two out of ten people vote for a map through a callvote, it fails.

Comment

There is an extra mode in Map vote whereby a player who votes for a map and LOOSES the vote, gets 2 votes next time, 3 votes if they loose again and so on, until thier map wins when there voting 'power' is reduced back to zero, this allows each person to have a map of their choice at some point. What does everyone think about his option?
                            ~TuF~

Comment

dont ask me, i am happy that i got that thingy run.

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X