That old forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That old forum

I know that TTLG is hosting them still, but they have been having a lot of problems latley, and my guess is they will continue to until T3 starts comming out. It makes it kind of annoying when trying to look up the old threads for information. Can you please mirror the old forum onto this site? You can say no (obviously) but it would be nice to have.

Thanks,

Kiech
    Kiech

I don't know if you know WHY TTLG is so much down atm, I'll explain.

They're changins servers/hosts - and since the TTLG-network is so big, they need to change one site at a time (ttlg.com, thecircle.com etc). They also had to decreese the bandwidth, but I think they're working on that.

And, they can't just mirror the old threads on the ThieveryUT.com's server/host. This is because they would have to install vBulletin to be able to import the database. And vBulletin costs money, and takes a lot of time to configurate.

Have patience my friend, have patience.

Comment

I knew they were changing servers, and don't have enough dough to support the connection they have had in the past. I was just hoping that mirroring the threads would be a simple matter.

Thanks!

Kiech
      Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
        I was just hoping that mirroring the threads would be a simple matter.
        I'm sorry, but it isn't a simple matter.

And I don't know if TTLG would let them either.

Comment

Working...
        X