Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want poison arrows or flashbombs for guards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaughingRat
    Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
    Blah Blah Blah, yap yap yap...there is no spectrum of light in UT, no star reflecting off of nitrogen or any other substance to make it look blue, so they had to color the water. Sure, you can have whatever color you want, but for the most part its blue, BLUE DAMNIT!!!
    No, but there is an appearance of color, and that appearance is NOT BLUE, at least on my machine.
    "BLUE! NOT GREEN!!" Gandalf the Grey squeeled, and with a few well-aimed shots of his heavy Luger (a present from his dear collegue James the Brown) Saruman the White's maimed body fell lifeless on the cold floor of the Orthanc below, thereby ending their vicious debate whether Eduard the Turqoise was a Blue or Green sorcerer...

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
      ["BLUE! NOT GREEN!!" Gandalf the Grey squeeled, and with a few well-aimed shots of his heavy Luger (a present from his dear collegue James the Brown) Saruman the White's maimed body fell lifeless on the cold floor of the Orthanc below, thereby ending their vicious debate whether Eduard the Turqoise was a Blue or Green sorcerer...
      Is that from "Bored of the Rings"?

Comment

["BLUE! NOT GREEN!!" Gandalf the Grey squeeled, and with a few well-aimed shots of his heavy Luger (a present from his dear collegue James the Brown) Saruman the White's maimed body fell lifeless on the cold floor of the Orthanc below, thereby ending their vicious debate whether Eduard the Turqoise was a Blue or Green sorcerer...
        Is that from "Bored of the Rings"?
        Nope, It's the "Cord of the Things"

Comment

See, now, I was referring to an actual book....

Comment

See, now, I was referring to an actual book....
            Well, I was refering to an actual short story, written by The Chuckman (TM).

Comment

Cool, I'll have to look that up. Anything that satires Lord of the Rings is worth looking into.

Comment

Cool, I'll have to look that up. Anything that satires Lord of the Rings is worth looking into.
                Well, I tried looking it up, but it seems that he didn't post it on his site, was just a forum gig I think... he has alot of other good stories though, here's one of my favorites.

Go to www.chuckland.com
                He also does movie reviews and has even more split personalities than me.

Comment

Getting back to the topic....

I think that there is at least some logic to having a different type of flare or tag bolt that works underwater, but it would have to be more expensive than the standard sort.

But i don't know about the poison idea - in fact i think thats ........

mono
                  Yenz: "It's only murder if they say stop"
                  Mono's wife: "What if they are mute?"
                  Yenz: "There are internationally recognized hand signals for 'stop killing me you bastard!'"

Comment

Add poison for guards blades too 20 gold a slither/dipping
                    But then you would have to give the thieves something
                    How TuF are you?
                    League of Legends
                    Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Come on guys, be serious...

Why would a guard use poison? Assassin/Thief maybe, MAYBE!

Comment

they should add a sarcasm weapon too
                        How TuF are you?
                        League of Legends
                        Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Just bring the Smoke Arrow back.. or in...

or make a smoke bolt for the guards to make the theif cough and makes him temporarily blinded and draws a lot of noise to himself so the AI can come to help

Comment

great... guards poisoning the water supply? I thought they were protectors of the peace, not harbingers of genecide and doom. All the thieves want is a little cash, the guards apparently want to wipe out the whole city.
                            "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                            -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
                              great... guards poisoning the water supply? I thought they were protectors of the peace, not harbingers of genecide and doom. All the thieves want is a little cash, the guards apparently want to wipe out the whole city.
                              Nono. That's what the guards WANT you to think, especially the RLF. The RLF, however, clearly has no regard for human life at all, and would willingly wipe out an entire city to get a couple taffers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
                                #Imaginations from the other side....
                                Nah, I'm listening to theatre of pain right now.

REALLY REALLY good music.
                                JM

Comment

Working...
                                X