invis potions and guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invis potions and guards

if a guard frobs the chest with invis pot out the INVIS should be put into the chest and thieves should be able to lockpick the chest and maybe get one invis every time they pick it, destroying the chest would destroy the invis as well.
    IS THIS NOT THE GREATEST IDEA EVER?!! I AM A FREAKING GENIUS!!! :twisted:
    other than the possibility that guards would destroy the chest themselves, of course :?
    This is my cool sig.

wow!! what a great idea! wait, i posted this :lol:
    This is my cool sig.

Comment

Good idea, needs tweaking.
      JM

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
        wow!! what a great idea! wait, i posted this :lol:

Comment

I sooo love this idea... Imagine chestloading thieves , standing on the chest in full light dropping invis to get more...
          The chest delay may be applied to chest picking as well. Oh , and they will reload their broadhead arrows too

Chest has to be quite long to pick , like 10 seconds , as invis are worth it.

How about making the chest move in low-grav if holding catfalls ? :>

Comment

I think the guards would just hide the invis. pots somewhere else.

Comment

No , this system would encourage guards to place invis here (as the chest can be destroyed , not the invis) but a courageous (not to say foolish) thief can have a nice reward for picking it. Guards would try to hide/protect the chest better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                No , this system would encourage guards to place invis here (as the chest can be destroyed , not the invis) but a courageous (not to say foolish) thief can have a nice reward for picking it. Guards would try to hide/protect the chest better.
                Then guards would just drop everything in the chest, destroy it and repair it again.

Et voila, cheap method to get rid of thief stuff.

Comment

i realized that in the last sentence i said, Lurox also seems to have foreseen that
                  This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-

Then guards would just drop everything in the chest, destroy it and repair it again.

Et voila, cheap method to get rid of thief stuff.
                    Make all the stuff in the chest fall out when it breaks.
                    TCO – Retired
                    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

I don't like this idea - the chest should be a "guard only" item, unpickable by thieves. I often use the chest for storing an extra odd potion that i think myself or a team member might need and the nasty thieves shouldnt be able to get to it!!!

mono
                      Yenz: "It's only murder if they say stop"
                      Mono's wife: "What if they are mute?"
                      Yenz: "There are internationally recognized hand signals for 'stop killing me you bastard!'"

Comment

I already put pots under the chest since only guards can move it ( ) and get the stuff from under it. (except objectives of course)
                        How TuF are you?
                        League of Legends
                        Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Working...
                        X