Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Map Feature

Folly:

I was guarding the chapel on Folly, it's a favorite spot to ambush a thief, when all of a sudden the loot was gone and there I was wondering what happened.

Well it turns out that a thief jumped through the window (large stain glass window) and grabbed it and ran back through the window.

I think that a stain glass window should be SOLID. Evidently there are plenty of "trick" windows like this on Folly. For me, at any rate, it subtracts alot from the game when a solid isn't a solid.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

I agree, it stinks. Solids should be solid. If that window was meant to be used as an entrance, than it should open like a window does.

Kiech
    Kiech

Comment

Or it should shatter the first time a thief jumps through it and deal damage to the thief.
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
        Or it should shatter the first time a thief jumps through it and deal damage to the thief.
        Or just make it breakable. The BJ could do that unless...oooo...the BJ costs 200 since obviously ghosters would NEVER use a BJ for anything since all it does is KO and otherwise a useless tool. Oh well.
        Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
          Originally posted by DarkBill
          Or just make it breakable. The BJ could do that unless...oooo...the BJ costs 200 since obviously ghosters would NEVER use a BJ for anything since all it does is KO and otherwise a useless tool. Oh well.
          :roll:
          "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

The windows are a thief deathtrap. Visibility is 100% and it's quite hard to get out once you're in.

I agree though. The windows are obviously not ment to be enterable, and they should be blocked.

There are exceptions though. The windows from the coffin room shouldn't block, since they are vital to thief gameplay (it's a route to the barracks without having to go over the (ussually guard-heavy) stairs or the 100% visibility snowfield outside.
            Plus the two dark windows that lead to the small room near the bridge...

All these windows are visible in the image below.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
              Yes, please, Kiech, keep it down. We wouldn't want to spread the idea that a thief might actually WANT a blackjack for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Yes, please, Kiech, keep it down. We wouldn't want to spread the idea that a thief might actually WANT a blackjack for anything.
                Perhaps it makes a good backscratcher? The sword just doesn't seem fit to fullfill that purpose...

Or perhaps a sextoy that would stun female guards (and possibly male ones too).

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  Perhaps it makes a good backscratcher? The sword just doesn't seem fit to fullfill that purpose...Or perhaps a sextoy that would stun female guards (and possibly male ones too).
                  Umm...sure. That might be a good idea. And if I take a spacewalk I might live if i only hold my breath *JUST* so.
                  Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    :roll: :roll:

Comment

Working...
                    X