Suggestion: Replenish health bind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Replenish health bind

Rather than just binding potions to a key, could we bind all health replenishing items to one key? Using it would use the items up in order of health value largest to smallest, so health potion before deer leg, deer leg before chicken, etc, one used for each frob.
    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
    Contact details updated
    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Sometimes I like using smaller portions first so I don't think it would always be too usueful but it would be great to have as an available option.
    BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

I like it. But we need a bind for largest to smallest too. Just in case.
      Kiech

Comment

I was thinking along the same lines, but my thoughts were just for a "eat food" key, in whatever order they happen to be in your inventory. I think most people wait until they are hurt enough that using heal items won't bring them to full (in order to get the full healing benefit of the item), so the order doesn't matter too much.

Comment

"EatFood" Bind =

Comment

Perhaps you could have a keybind that selects the right health item:

-1 to 4 health drops missing: Eat any food items carried
            -5 or more drops missing: Drink a health potion

That way, no health items are being wasted

Comment

Originally posted by Slappy
              I was thinking along the same lines, but my thoughts were just for a "eat food" key, in whatever order they happen to be in your inventory. I think most people wait until they are hurt enough that using heal items won't bring them to full (in order to get the full healing benefit of the item), so the order doesn't matter too much.
              When you're fleeing the guards you want max health asap, or when you're ganged on by bjing thieves the same thing, hence the more sooner approach. It's pretty easy codewise to sort the order you'd consume it so there's no reason not to that I can see.
              {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
              Contact details updated
              I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

Working...
              X