No announcement yet.

Thievery Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so we all have our own opinions, HOWEVER, maybe it was an admin that was using it on the server I was at, if I am not mistaken it was a thief co-op server for thievery.

Comment

I think the good thing about TUT is that we don't have cheaters (the pros use plenty of map exploits - you'll learn them all ) because cheaters get banned fast. Compare this to counterstrike (so I hear) etc.
      Night of the Werewolves II
      HarryPotterwars
      A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Originally posted by arcana_imperii
        Ok, so we all have our own opinions, HOWEVER, maybe it was an admin that was using it on the server I was at, if I am not mistaken it was a thief co-op server for thievery.
        A co-op server, eh? I wouldn't be surprised if people were mucking around on a co-op server. But people are generally serious on the normal servers.
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Co=op server.. EHy! Iremember you! yeah, that was Sneaky and Zidane. Both are the crazy types that convert Unreal1 maps to Thievery instead of playing on Thievery-made maps, and do all kinds of crazy stuff. And like spiders way too much.

On any of the oficial servers you're good togo. Crackaz, Brody's Emke's or Uncle Mango's are usually good, though Mango's is down ATM for technical problems (ie. FiOS has bitrate errors with other connections and Dr.TCP isn't working right in Thievery)
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

ORJ is also another reputable server but down at the moment (TvG servers are almost always proper non-cheatable servers).
            Night of the Werewolves II
            HarryPotterwars
            A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Working...
            X