Thievery Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery Mutator

I just recently downloaded the Thievery Mutator, but I am not sure if it is working correctly when I am play thievery 1.5

I see other people using it(invisable in shadows)and was wondering if I am doing somethig wrong.

THx.

Did you download the Thievery mutator for Unreal Tournament, or did you download ThieveryUT?

Comment

Thievery(1.5)for UT then I got the Thievery Mutator and installed it.

Comment

The Thievery Mutator has nothing to do with the ThieveryUT game. To play ThieveryUT, you have to have installed Unreal Tournament (the original game from 1999, not UT2003 or UT2004), patched it to the 436 version, then installed the 1.5 version of Thievery. You start it with the shortcut the installer should have placed on your desktop (or by running ThAux.exe, which you'll find in your Unreal Tournement/System folder), not by starting up Unreal Tournament.

Comment

Maybe I am just nuts but why do some people disappear completely in Thievery when in shadows, or is that the way the game is? Or is that an admin power or a hack or what, was just wondering about that.

Comment

Originally posted by arcana_imperii
            Maybe I am just nuts but why do some people disappear completely in Thievery when in shadows, or is that the way the game is? Or is that an admin power or a hack or what, was just wondering about that.
            Thieves in shadows are faded out based on how dark the shadow is -- in full shadow, they become completely invisible. You do this simply by being in the shadow, no further action is required.

Guards can not hide in shadows like that.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Ok thx, sorry for sounding stupid, but I just had to ask.

Comment

Ask away we try to be helpful to new players (we need as many ppl as we can get!).
                Night of the Werewolves II
                HarryPotterwars
                A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Yeah not alot of servers, and not alot of true thief gaming going on A.K.A. people using UT weapons for thievery, and people with godmode.

Comment

What does A.K.A. mean?

Noone uses UT weapons for thievery UT on the official servers because the servers have a thing that stops the command to summon that. The same goes for godmode - noone uses godmode on TUT official servers (a few people were banned for cheating and only one has been forgiven).
                    HarryPotterwars

Comment

Zidane likes setting up a server like that every now and them for kicks.
                      Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                      Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

well...I was on a server and know what I saw, but oh well.

P.S....A.K.A.= also known as, just in case you did not know

Comment

If it was on the Crkz server, watch out for one of the crazy admins known as Grank. If he doesn't get what he wants, or if he feels owned in anyway. He will go into server admin status, and summom a warheadlauncher and blow everybody asses to the ground. Yup.

Welcome to Thievery. The amount of servers will vary. Enjoy your stay, ask questions, and have fun. : -)

Comment

Yes another player to beat up on ^_^

Welcome
                            SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMM 44444 EEEEEVVVVVEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

If you think people have godmode on during a game then try turning it on yourself - it won't work. BTW when I substituted also known as into your sentence it made no sense that's why I didn't get it.
                              HarryPotterwars

Comment

Working...
                              X